[ 𝟎𝟒𝟎 ] 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

┌───────────────────┐
☂︎☂︎☂︎
└───────────────────┘

The area surrounding them changed as the six of them—minus Diego who ran after Stan, were at the bar as Five passed out shots toward the five who sat in front of him.

Allison sat toward the far right side and Lila was on her left. Viktor was on Lila's left and Luther was on his left as well. Y/n was on the far left side with her head down as all she wanted was to sleep.

She wanted to lie down, sleep for years, and then do some tests and go more through the Void. Y/n would take the shots from the table and suck the liquid from below her until it was empty then slide the glass back up and take another once more.

"So this Kugelblitz, it's . . . ?" Viktor paused and pointed to Five, wanting him to conclude.

"The end of everything. Every rock, every star, every atom sucked into a radiant black hole," he explained.

"Randomly collapsing matter every moment in time across all existence till nothing's left," Lila concluded as Allison passed the bottle of alcohol near her.

Five sighed as he picked up a bottle. "Hate to say I told you so, but—"

"You love to say I told you so," Viktor and Y/n spoke as though Y/n added a 'jackass' at the end.

"You know," Lila uttered after a brief beat of stillness. "it's impressive. Whoever knocked off your mums hated you all enough to end the entire universe."

"We don't know that." Viktor shook his head and looked down.

"It doesn't matter who created the thing. We just have to kick its ass." Allison shrugged as she looked off before her.

"Oh really? How? Are you and Diego gonna . . .  punch it in the Kugel?" Luther raised his shot glass.

As Allison went silent, Five then answered, "The best plan is to go back in time and eliminate the paradox and destroy whatever it was that took out our mothers and stop the Kugelblitz before it starts, but we can't do that. The briefcase is kaput."

"And . . . why the hell can't you just jump us out of here?" Allison interrogated as she glanced at Five.

"Last time I tried that, we all got trapped in time. Do you really wanna risk that again?" Allison went silent.

"What's plan B?" Viktor turned the conversation.

"I don't know." Five sighed and Allison scoffed under her breath. "With the new information we have from the Commission, Y/n could bring her brother back and set him in his actual body."

Luther looked over to the girl who had her head down. "Y/n, is that true?"

Y/n put a thumbs up as she raised her head and rested it on her palm as her elbow now laid on the counter. "Travelling through the Void, and entering his mind. Easiest way." She grabbed another shot and gulped it down.

From behind the bar, Klaus sighed as he reached over Five's shoulder and took the bottle of alcohol. "Gimme that."

"What happened to you?" Five looked him up and down.

"Oh, just a speargun to the chest. No big deal," replied Klaus as he soon gulped down the drink.

Diego appeared on Lila's right and Stan stood near him on Diego's left, leaning against Lila's chair. "What did we miss?" he pondered.

"The universe is ending, and we're all going to die," Lila stated blankly.

"Hmm?" Stan popped his head up and looked around like a lost puppy.