[ 𝟎𝟎𝟗 ] 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬

Five and I walked out of the academy and towards Gimble Brothers, a clothing/department store not far from where we lived. I remember going there once: Klaus and I bought a whole shit ton of candy.

"How are we going to get in? If I use my powers the alarms would go off," I tell Five as we finally arrive at Gimble Brother now getting slightly drenched from the rain.

Without saying anything, Five grabs my hand and spacial jumps us inside. Walking towards the middle of the store, we pass by a basket of flashlights. "Pass me one of those flashlights, will ya?" he points to the basket. I pass him a flashlight, giving one to myself as well as we continue walking.

Where's this Delores?

And why are we here in the middle of the night?

My chest hits Five's back as he stopped out of nowhere, shining the flashlight at the row of mannequins in front of us. "Five? Why are you shining the flashlight at the mannequin?"

Ignoring me, he stares at one in particular. "Delores. It's good to see you." My eyes widen.

He was talking about a damn mannequin.

Wow.

"I've missed you. . . obviously. Well, I—It's been a rough couple of days," Five continues to speak to his lover now giving me a quick glance and looking back at Delores. "This is Y/n, the one I told you about."

Oh, so he spoke about me

~Debby Ryan face~

Okay, I'll stop-

"Um, hi? I'm Y/n," I say, awkwardly. Looking past Delores, I see two figures with masks on holding guns. "Five?" he turns to me. "Who the hell are they?" I point to them as his eyes widen.

"NO!" Five yells, grabbing me and pulling be down as the two creeps in masks start to shoot at us. Delores gets shot in the chest, falling on the ground as Five pulls us into an isle. "Oh, shit! It's them!" he peeks around the isle.

"Who's them!" he looks at the mannequin and back at me making eye contact.

'You better not go back for that damn piece of plastic,' I telepathically yell at him. Ignoring me once again, he runs and grabs Delores.

He never listens to me.

"I'll be right back for you," he holds Delores by the neck, whispering to her. "Y/n, I need you to watch her and make sure nothing happens to her."

I look at him with an 'are you serious' look, but before I can reply, he spacial jumps away. I see a green bag near Delores and grab that and stuff her in it. "Sorry, Delores, but Five told me to keep you safe so you're traveling in a bag."

"Don't worry you're not dying," I hear a scream and turn to see Five slice one of the shooters arms with a garden knife. I look to the side and see one of them looking at an Elastic Wrist Splint. Using my powers, I push him against one of the clothing racks and slam him onto the ground.

Needing to get out of the store, I look around and see Five and I run towards him as bullets come my way. Dodging and reversing most of them, but one hits me in the stomach.