[ 𝟎𝟐𝟕 ] 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲. 𝐚𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡

Once we arrived in Wisconsin, we walked into the Lonely Lounge Inn. There was a lady dressed in a polka outfit, organizing letters on a board.

Abruptly, Five walked up to her. "Excuse me." she gasps, turning to us.

"Uff da. You snuck up on me there. If you're looking for the cookies, we don't put 'em out till 3:00."

Five and I give our best fake smiles. "We can hardly wait," Five spoke.

"Uh, do you know where the Midwest Soybean Society is meeting?" I ask her.

"Sure do. Muskellunge Banquet Room," she directs behind her. "You looking for your moms? They in for the convention?" she asks.

I look at her with a confused look and Five takes a dollar out of his pocket and hands it to the lady. "Hey, could I get some change?"

"Oh, sure, I'll just look in my purse," she opens her little fanny pack, looking for change. "Only a nickle and a couple of dimes. Oh! You. . . are. . . in. . . luck, mister," she cheers, handing him the change.

Five clicks the coins in his hands in his fist as he chuckles. "You know, some say the best luck is to die at the right time." The lady looked at him with a confused, scared look as he passed by.

"Sorry, he's feeling very. . . poetic," I nod and walk after Five who's destination was the vending machine.

As more people cleared out of the hallway, I passed by a sharp, black knife on the wall. I awed as I took it off the wall and held it in my hands. I moved it towards my finger, slowly dragging it down as its sharpness cut my skin, causing a small amount of blood to spill out.

"This'll do good," I say to myself, turning around and see that Five kicked the vending machine and broke the glass.

"Aww," he turns to me as I walk up to him, swinging the knife in my hand. "is baby mad because he can't get his candy?" I pout, putting my knuckles under my chin, making a baby face.

He huffs, walking close to my face so our nose are touching. Right as he was about to kiss me, I  maneuver my head and started walking towards the door. As Five walked behind me, he goes towards a cake, sliding his finger through the side and licking the icing off.

Once he got to the door, Five turns to his right and sees a red emergency ax on the wall. Once it's in his grip, I join his side and we both look each other, taking a deep breath and walk forwards to the board room.

"Let's move to article 17, please," A.J spoke as Five and I went into view. "You!" A.J notices. "Call security!"

A women turns her chair around and rolls over towards the phone. Without hesitation, Five chops her half of her arm off with the ax. He picks the ax up from the desk and turns to me with a psychotic smile.

"I got the right, you get the left."

I nod and my eyes turn f/c and f/c mist come out of my hands. Taking the knife in my hands, I stab a women in the heart. As blue comes into my view, I see Five ax someones stomach, leaving them on the floor.

A man starts to get up, trying to get away, but I slam him into the wall, then use my powers to crack his neck. Another man sitting down looked at me with wide eyes, "Please, please don't. I have a family!"