[ 𝟎𝟏𝟕 ] 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡

We finally arrive at Jenkins' grandmothers cabin and started to walk up the drive way, slightly ducking just in case if he was home. On the side of the house I notice a window and point it out to Allison.

She looks through, looking around and points to Vanya's violin case that's seated on a chair. After being scared by a bird, we head back to the car to check out another location.

________________________________

𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

I wake up to feel a slight stinging towards my side and look around my room to see a chair next to me.

Y/n was probably watching over me.

"Wakey, wakey! Eggs and bakey!" Klaus cheers while ringing a bell, opening my door. "Oh, good. You're up. I have an announcement to make, so come down to the kitchen." I stretch my arms out and spacial jump down to the kitchen. "Here we go. This'll fix ya," Klaus pours Luther a cup of coffee, but before he can take a sip I grab it out of his hands.

"Jesus. Who do I gotta kill to get a decent cup of coffee?" I complain as my face grimaces at the nasty coffee.

"Can we get started?" Luther says, annoyed.

"Anyone seen any of the others?" Klaus asks,

"Allison? Diego? Y/n? No? All right then, this is the closet thing to a quorum—" Klaus bangs the spatula on the table. "that we're gonna get."

"Now, listen up," Klaus points to Luther and I. "There's no easy way to say this, so I'm just gonna spit it out. . .Yeah," he mumbles to the side.

"Klaus—" Luther utters, wanting him to just spit it out.

"I conjured Dad last night."

Luther and I both give him questionable looks. "You said you haven't been able to conjure anyone in year," Luther pipes up.

"Ah, yes, I know, but I'm sober. Ta-da!" Klaus makes jazz hands. "I got clean yesterday, to talk to someone special, and then ended up having a conversation with dear old daddy himself."

Luther sighs. "Has anyone got any aspirin?"

"Top shelf, next to the cracks," I pipe up, pointing towards it.

"This is serious guys, all right? This really happened, I swear," Klaus persuades.

"Okay, fine. I'll play. What did the old man have to say," I say, waving the coffee cup in my hand.

He rambles about how Dad talked to him yada, yada, yada. "But he did mention something about his murder, or lack thereof, because. . ." he takes a momental pause. "he. . . killed himself," Klaus looks down and I give him a confused look.

"I don't have time for you games Klaus," Luther says, putting his hand don on the table.

"I'm telling you the truth, Luther. I'm telling you the truth," Klaus pleads.

"Why'd he do it, then?" I quiz.

"He said it was the only way to get us all home again." I nod my head.