|| 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟑 ||

Y/f/n—Your fathers name.
Y/m/n—Your mothers name.

Bordeaux, France.

October 1, 1989.

The loud sound of a train horn filled the area as it warned its passengers that it was beginning to leave the station. On board, a man kept his head down, walking the isle of the train chart trying to find an open seating area. The train was quite full, having it been an early ride to Marseille.

As the man approached another compartment, he peaked through the glass to find that it was empty. He opened the door, letting the woman he held with his right hand in first, then walked in himself, closing the door behind him. The couple then placed their bags above them and took off their scarves and hung them on the hook that was near the window.

The woman sighed out as she and the man sat down next to each other with calm looks on their faces and a feeling of relief going through their body. The woman, Y/m/n, sat near the window and the man to her left. She reached over and grabbed his right her with her opposite; he brought her left hand up and kissed the ring that rested upon her finger—she did the same to his.

As the train then whistled once more, they started to move. Y/m/n looked out the window and glanced at the passing trees and buildings; lights moving by faster and faster as the train kept moving at a great speed.

(A/N: the next part of the dialogue is meant to be spoken in French, but I'm changing it so y'all can read it. Plus, google translate isn't being trustworthy at the moment :|)

As a few hours went by, the couple was given small snacks and beverages to fill them up slightly through the ride. The woman smiled. "I can't believe it's finally happening." She looked at her husband. "We're finally moving on to the next chapter our lives."

Y/f/n nodded and kissed her forehead. "I know, love. We can start a family once we get settled and everything. Maybe even get a pet."

His wife chuckled. "No, we are not getting that weird little pet thingy that you've always wanted—"

"Okay, well that weird little pet thingy has a name. It's called a hedgehog. And second, we are going to get it, and we're going to name it . . . Henderson," he spoke as if he were revealing a sacred item.

His wife looked at him crookedly. She chuckled and asked, "You're going to name the hedgehog that, may I remind you, we're not going to get "Henderson"? Out of all the names in the world?"

He scoffed. "Yeah! I mean . . . if we have children, they'll love him."

"Speaking of children," Y/m/n spoke up. "If we were to have children, what would you want to name them?"

He sighed and clicked his tongue as he thought for a moment. "Hmm. For a boy, I would love the name Marlon. For a girl, Vivienne." (Sorry if that's your name.)

The woman shook her head. "No, no—I don't like those."

"Alright, then what would you name them?"

She thought for a second. "How about . . . Margo and Darcy?" She looked over to her husband who had an eyebrow quirked at her as if he was saying, "are you serious"? and took that as a note that her names weren't good either.

"Here, how about this: you think of the boy's name, I'll think of the girl's name." Y/f/n nodded at the woman's command and began to think.

At that moment, the train went under a tunnel and the sound began to get louder as the tracks made loud noises and the air being pressed again the glass began to fill the room.