[ 𝟎𝟒𝟏 ] 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐩𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫

*includes mentions of self-hate and self-harm*

┌───────────────────┐
☂︎☂︎☂︎
└───────────────────┘

Y/n Beaumont headed down the hallway toward the stairs of her home where she lived with her parents and twin brother. Her tiny feet pattered on the floor as she held onto the handrail that was to the right side and took hold of it. Step after step, her small hand guided her down and she hopped with a pep in her step.

She hopped onto the wooden floor and began to sprint into the kitchen where her mother stood, leaning against the counter finishing up a blueberry muffin she had baked not to long ago.

"Maman, nous devons y aller," she spoke to her mom as she zipped up her jacket. (Mom, we've gotta go.)

Y/m/n chuckled as she looked over at her daughter with a big smile. "Tu n'as pas de chaussures, ma chérie." The mother moved forward and picked up the small girl. (You don't have shoes on, sweetie.)

Y/f/n walked in with his daughters' socks and shoes in hand as well as Mace holding his opposite arm. "Je les ai, ne vous inquiétez pas." He set Mace on the ground and he ran over to his mother and ran into her leg. (I got them, don't worry.)

"Bonjour, chérie." Y/m/n bent down and kissed the top of his head as Y/f/n helped Y/n with her shoes. (Hi, honey.)

Y/f/n tapped Y/n's shoes as they were put on nice and snug and stood up holding out a hand for her to take. "Est-ce que tout le monde est prêt à partir?" (Is everyone ready to go?)

Y/n and Mace jumped up and down. "Oui! Oui!"

The two parents chuckled as the twins laughed. Y/n showed a huge smile as giggled ever so joyfully.

As the smile moved down slowly, she opened her eyes to the present.

She opened her eyes to see she was laying on a bed.

Her smile faded quickly and she blinked calmly. She leaned up into a sitting position and breathed out wishing her dream was reality but knew she couldn't have what she wanted. She looked around to see the inside of her hotel room and thought nothing of it at first.

She slowly got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. Once she entered, she flicked on the light and looked herself in the mirror to see her cold, dead eyes of hers staring back at her. The bags under her eyes were beginning to form once more. She thought she had slept for a while but guess not.

She turned on the faucet and splashed her face with water a few times. The sound of the water rushing harshly mixed with her inner thoughts kept her at bay. As the water moved near her right hand, she noticed a white bandage was wrapped around her wrist, up to her forearm.

Y/n peered her eyes over the bandage and winced as she turned her arm over a bit to see the ending of a scar. Her eyebrows furrowed as she was impatient, now unwrapping the bandage and throwing it onto the counter, gasping as she saw her arm.

It was covered in scratches.

Her arm was scratched all over and dried blood was on her arm. It looked as if it were healing fast and she'd taken painkillers because if she hadn't, she wouldn't have been feeling as fine as she was then.

She wrapped her arm back up and turned off the water. Y/n exited the bathroom and sat back on the bed as she looked at the clock to see it was near ten o'clock. She sighed as she leaned her head onto the pillow and thought to herself.

Y/n sat up quickly as she realized something.

How the hell did she get into the hotel room?

☂︎