😀Bus ride😀

Hinatas POV:

IT'S MONDAY! I am AnXiOuS. This will be my first practice match since middle school! How am I supposed to react?! No, this is a bad time to stress! My team needs me. I won't let them down!

I made sure I didn't forget anything. I brought a few toys with me, just in case, and because they help me calm down. I have a pacifier and a teddy bear! I love my teddy bear. My mom bought it for me the first time I regressed. Ever since then, it's been by my side.

The team loaded the bus to go to Aoba Johsais' gym. I sat beside Kageyama, just to aggravate him. Tanaka was being loud, as always. Suga was trying to get him to shush, without succeeding. Tsukishima was listening to music. (With his dollar tree headphones💀) Yamaguchi sat next to Tsukishima, gazing out of the window. Daichi sat next to Suga up front, Tanaka sat behind them with Ennoshita, behind them sat Kinoshita(My baby😠🔪) and Narita. On the other side, Kiyoko sat by herself, with Tsukishima and Yamaguchi behind her. Then Kageyama and I sat behind them in the back.

         Thirty minutes into the bus ride, I started feeling sleepy. "Kageya~ma, I'm sleepy, " I whined. "So? What do you expect me to do about it?" He responded. "You butthead, can you be my pillow, please~?" I wailed. I pouted my lips and gave him my best puppy eyes.

...

Third person POV:

     Everyone died, the end.

     Just kidding, but they did stop breathing for a minute. Hinata didn't seem to have noticed, and took Kageyamas silence as agreement. So, for the rest of the ride Hinata used Kageyama as his personal pillow.

     Everyone on the bus was envious of Kageyama, but doesn't say a word about it. They all carried out their conversations, trying to forget about the duo in the back, not that it worked, but still tried their hardest.

-
🥀328 words🥀
Hi.🥺
I love you, you sexy dinosaur.😚🦖