🥛Kageyama🥛

Hinatas POV:

      A bunch of students started to flood the classroom, So I figured class was going to start soon. Soon after the teacher walked in and the students settled down.

"Hello, class! My name is -insert name-, now before me get started I would like you all to come up one by one and introduce yourselves!" I mentally groaned. I did NOT want to get up or speak in front of my entire class. I might embarrass myself! Oh no, I'm stressing. Okay, okay. Everything's going to go great. I'm going to stand up, introduce myself, then sit down. Easy.

Turns out I was first. Dang it. I slowly stood up and faced the class with my head down, "Hi, I'm Shoyo hinata." I sat right back down. "Awe, come on now. That wasn't an introduction! Tell us something about yourself!" This teacher is trying to get me to embarrass myself!

I stood back up, my eyes never leaving the floor, "I'm S-Shoyo hinata. I like to play volleyball and I live with my mom and little sister." Gosh, I feel stupid. I sat back down, hoping that was ok. "Great! Who's next?" That teacher picked the scary guy, who stood up and started speaking, "Tobio kageyama, I also love volleyball." And with that he sat back down.

Everyone else continued but I didn't really listen, I was just thinking about that kageyama guy. He said he liked volleyball, so I assumed he was going to sign up for the team here at Karasuno.

💐256 words💐

I wrote these three chapters in a day man😭
I'm kinda proud of myself😌💅🏻
ILL TRY TO MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER LONGER I SWEAR!!😭
don't come at me.✋🏻😪