😗Unexpected guest😗

Hinatas POV:

         Kageyama and I were walking home together. Kageyama was holding my bike while I was playing with Loki. "Would you like to hold Loki, Kageyama?" I asked looking up at him. "No, stupid." This turd licker- "Fine, buttwad!" "What did you say, stupid?!" Uhm- I'm in trouble. "Sorry, sorry, sorry!" I yelled, running away from this crazy man chasing me.

We ran for a long time, and by a long time, I mean an HOUR! My legs are killing me! It was already so late, and where we stopped was far from his house...Yep, he's sleeping over at my house. "You're stupid," Kageyama muttered under his breath. "Nu-uh, you're stupid," I retaliated. "Tsk, stupid." "Hey! Don't you 'tsk' me!" "Whatever. Lets just go."

I knocked on the door and walked in, kicking my shoes off, "Mom, I'm home!" Kageyama trailed behind me. "Shoyo! Where were you? You're never home this late!" I looked at Kageyama, "He did it." I didn't give him time to process anything before sprinting off to my room. Yes, it hurt. But, it's worth it!

I set Loki down on my bed and changed into a big Fuzzy long shirt and pants.

        I walked back into the kitchen to see mom and Kageyama talking

I walked back into the kitchen to see mom and Kageyama talking. "I see you have the same competitiveness as Shoyo!" Mom laughed. "Hey, I'm not competitive!" I yelled from the door to the entrance. "Haha, yes you are, sweetie." Mom replied. "Psh, I don't think so," I grumbled. I went and sat next to Natsu, who was just watching everything unfold.

"Shoyo, what's that in your hand?" Natsu asked. I'm pretty sure she knew, she just likes to expose me. "Uh...hehe" I chuckled nervously. How would mom react to me randomly bringing home a stray cat? Maybe she wouldn't mind, because it's a baby and all.

"Uhm- well- you see-" I started, but was RUDELY interrupted. "Ooo~ Shoyo's in trouble.~" Jeez. She irks me sometimes.😤 "WELL, Natsu, this is a cat, and mom..." I took a deep breath, "Please don't yell at meee! She was lost, and she looked scared! I saved her! Can I keep her?! I already named her! Her name is Loki!" I basically shouted, but who cares. I want to keep Loki! "Shoyo, calm down! I'm not mad, I just wish you would've told me earlier." Mom have a half smile before turning to Kageyama, "I'm so sorry, Kageyama. Shoyo's just dramatic." Oh, you want to see dramatic? I put my hand over where my heart is, made a 'offended' face, and gasped. "I am not dramatic! I am simply just expressing myself." I turned my head to the side with my eyes shut. "Shoyo, are you serious right now?" Mom said, trying not to laugh. "Yes," I said, but in a funny accent. Natsu bursted out laughing, followed by mom. Kageyama just chucked.

I gasped again, "How dare you mock me! I shall have my revenge on you, Peasants!" And that's when I started laughing. I couldn't hold it any longer.

After my little drama play, we ate together, making small talk here and there. Mom gave Kageyama a small mat and covers to sleep with, so we made our way to my room. "Welcome, you lint licker" I said, making a stage pose. "Dumbass," Kageyama responded. "Awe, you're too nice!" I said with sarcasm. "Thanks, I try my best." Wow. I'm about to smack a bi- "Anyways, where do I sleep?" How dare he. "On the floor, duh." "You dumbass! I meant like where exactly!" Oops- "Oh, anywhere." I plopped down on my bed with a little 'poof.'

"Hey, Kageyama?"

"What?"

"What are you going to wear to sleep in? And what about school?"

"Your mom said she'd look for some clothes that might fit me, and once she does that she said she'd wash these." He said, gesturing towards the clothes he's wearing. "Oh." And as in right on cue, mom walked in with some clothes. "I found some!" She smiled. "Thank you, Ms. Hinata." "Please, call me Hiro." "Thank you, Hiro." Kageyama bowed. "Haha, no need to be so formal!" She chuckled. "Mom~ shoo, shoo!" I said, pushing her out the door. "Alright, alright! Just tell Kageyama to give me his clothes when he's through changing." "Will do. Now gooo!" Once she was out the door I closed it. Kageyama came out of the bathroom with his clothes in his hands, "I'll go give these to your mom." I nodded.

🥀750 words🥀
This is the longest chapter I have ever wrote.😭 And please excuse my stupidness😞