🤫Toilet Difficulties🤫

Third person POV:

Everyone went feral. A bunch of gorillas? No, a bunch of basic BI-

-Technical difficulties-

     Suga when to go check on Hinata and Kinoshita while the rest of the team thought of a plan.

Sugas POV:

I ran bathroom to bathroom searching for the two, whisper-yelling, "Kinoshita! Hinata! Are you in here?!" then one bathroom I finally got a response. "In here!"

"Kinoshita, is Hinata okay?! You both have been in here for a while, " I asked, a hint of worry in my voice.

Kinoshita opened the stall, while Hinata was keeping himself intertained by trying to climb the walls, teddy bear in hand.

"Hes been trying to climb up the walls for over twenty minutes! He has even tried going under the stall!" He exclaimed. "Jeez. I didn't know he would still be filled with energy. Sorry, Kinoshita. If I've known he would've been a bother to you I would've watched him myself, " I apologize.

"Oh, no! Suga, I didn't mean it like that! I just have never actually took care of a little before, " he chuckled apologizingly. (is that a word?💀)

        "It's okay, I understand." I smiled, "But, there is apparently more rivalry then what we saw put there." He looked up at me, "Huh? What do you mean, 'more rivalry?'" I sighed, "I mean there's another player, and he seems to be very popular."

        "Oh. Well that can't be good." He sighed, "Looks like more competition, huh?" "Yep. I guess we can any wait to see how this plans out." He nodded in agreement.

        "Hey, I think this should be over soon. Before I left, they called for a timeout. Hopefully this will be over soon, " I said.

        "Yeah, I guess." He agreed.

-poopie-

Third person POV:

       The match resumed, but Oikawa played. This jackass aimed for the tall four-eyes, and as he assumed, was a first year, that sucked at receives. The score was now 23-25. With karasuno in the lead.

      Until the giant double-doors slammed open to divulge three of the Karasunos members.
-
🥀345 words🥀
Hi, I love you.☺️
I haven't been active at all-💀