😻Loki😻

Loki's POV:

      I'ma bad bish😼💅🏻
-
Uhm- anyways
-
No ones POV:

       After Hinatas class was over, he followed Sugas instructions. Though, he couldn't remember exactly what he said, but that doesn't matter. Hinata was looking on the third years' floor, when he saw Suga and Daichi sitting on the stairs, "Suga-Senpai, Daichi-Senpai!" The two looked up to see a tired Hinata running up to them. "Oh, hey, Hinata. Come sit down." Hinata obliged, sitting down in between Suga and Daichi. "So, Where's little Loki-Poki?" Suga asked, excited to see the little fluff ball. "Loki-Poki?" Daichi asked. "Yeah, It's a nickname!" Suga exclaimed. "Ooo, I like it!" Hinata beamed. The silver-haired male just chuckled. The three checked their surroundings to make sure no teachers were around, before cautiously pulling Loki out of the bag. Loki seemed kinda mad they pulled her out of the warmth and started going ballistic. Hinata quickly pulled her into his arms and snuggled her closely. It was such a heart warming sight to see for the two third years.

      Suga snuck into the teachers lounge to make the kitten a bottle. Luckily for him, there weren't any teachers in there at the moment. He quickly heated up the water in the little bottle, poured the milk powder into the bottle, and shook it. Suga returned with the bottle after being gone for ten minutes. Upon seeing Sugas return, the first year and third year, were relieved. Hinata gave Loki to Sugawara, since he had the bottle. Sugawara cooed as Loki was just being adorable with everything she'd done.

      Hinata lied his jacket down in his bag for Loki to sleep on. Once they got Loki to sleep, the bell rung once again. They said their goodbyes and parted different ways. Loki slept throughout the class, until afternoon practice came around.
-
🥀308 words🥀
I've just been to lazy to update, I'm so sorry for this crap.😽💀