😙Suga😙

Sugas POV:

I can't lie, I was a tad bit jealous of Kiyoko. I can't help it! I'm pretty sure everyone else felt the same, maybe not Tanaka, but I could tell the team had some type of feeling towards hinata. They probably won't admit to it, but I know they feel it.

I was daydreaming in class, so I didn't really catch anything sensei said. Oops. But, I didn't really care at that moment. You might have guessed it, but I was thinking about hinata. What if he slips in class from stress? What would they think of him? Do they have feelings for hinata to? Ugh, I can't think properly. Jeez. What have you done to me, hinata?

The bell rung signaling that lunch started. Daichi and I met up in the hallway with our bentos, chatting while finding a place to eat. We picked a place on the stares not far from our next class.

           "So, what do you think of the new first years?" I asked. He paused for a minute, then answered, "I think they have great potential, but they have a long way to go," he chuckled. "Haha, yeah. I have to agree."

         We ate in comfortable silence for the remainder of the time. Soon the bell rung, signaling class was about to start. We said our goodbyes and separated for our class.

🥀229 words🥀
I would've been updating all day, but my grandmas dumbass locked me outside! For an hour!!😤
Also, if I made a hinata one-shot book would you read it?🥺👉🏻👈🏻