😤Aoba Johsai😤

Hinatas POV:

I just saw a ladybug and followed it, now I'm lost.😭 I will never follow beautiful things again. Well, I just lied to myself. I started feeling nauseous again. I found the nearest bathroom and did my business.

I was trying to find my way back, when I saw onionhead again! He was the one being mean to Kageyama!😠 But, I'm to much of a wimp to confront him. | (• ◡•)|

So, I'm slowly backing up... backing up... backing- "You're that Karasunos kid, right" WhYyY?! "O-Oh, hi?" Jeez. How more awkward can I be? "Yeah, you're on a team with Kageyama, huh?" LeAvE. "Y-Yeah, I am, " I answered. "So, has he changed at all?" "Well-" "Oh, who am I kidding? Of course, he hasn't. Once a dictator, always a dictator. He will never change." This buttwad- >:( "Actua-" "You'll just have to see us on the court, onion top." I jumped at the sudden voice. "Isn't that right, Hinata?" WhY mE?! "I- um- got to use the bathroom!" I ran back into the bathroom. I was to nervous!

-After poopie-

I feel a lot better now. I ran everywhere looking for Suga, when I found the team lined outside of the gyms entrance. "Suga-Senpai!" I called. "Oh. Hinata, where were you?! I was worried!" He said as he turned around. "Ah, sorry. I had to use the bathroom, " I tried to ease his nerves now.

     We walked into the gymnasium, that had a LOT of people in it. I'm moribund.😃 I can feel it. Goodbye, cruel world. Bleh.

Third person POV:

     Hinata died, but came back to life. ( He really said, "I'm dead, but I'm alive.💀) The match commenced, with Hinata dying here and there, costing the team points. They did notice that Hinata was whiny, which could mean two things...or more, I don't know, but the first reason could be, he's a brat. Another rational explanation could be...oh no. The team called for a time-out. "Hinata?" Suga asked. "Huh?" He asked, sounding fussy. The team understood. "Kinoshita, take Hanata and his bag with you to the bathroom, now!" Kinoshita grabbed Hinatas hand, along with the bag, and ran towards the bathroom.

      Kageyama talked about that person not being the official setter and to watch out. (off-topic.)

Kinoshitas POV:

      I sat Hinata down on the toilet seat and grabbed idems from his bag. "Hinata, would you like your pacifier?" I asked in a soft tone. "Yay, passi!" He shouted. "Shh, no screaming, okay?" He nodded, grabbing his pacifier from my hand. I also took out a teddy bear that was stuffed into the bag. "Teddy, teddy!" And he snatched it out of my hand...again. Rude.          (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

      He seemed to be four. I'm not sure of the ages he turns to, but I guess four is one of them, or he can just be four.

     I don't know what's occurring out in the gym, but I can only hope Hinata returns to his normal state before the second set.

Kageyamas POV:

      Why now?! Out of all the times, now?! We need him! I need him! The first set's almost over, we need him for the second one!

-poopie-

       We managed to take the first set, to guarantee our win, we need Hinata.

-another poopie- (I don't know how to do that stuff😭)

       We were at 20-23. We are so close! Then, the door swung open. Revealing the most popular setter throughout Japan...Toru Oikawa.
-
🥀581 words🥀
Hi, loves!💕
I hope you're having a wonderful day, evening, or night!