👏Initiating plan A👏

🌚
-

Hinatas POV:

Today was like any other day, really. I've done the same morning routine, waking up, showering, putting on my uniform, eating, walking to school, all of it. Yet, my life is still boring.

Just kidding, I'm a legend.

Today, Nishinoya and I are devising a plan to get this 'Asahi' person back onto the team.

"So, you walk up and slice the back of his ankles, we take him and continuously ask him to join the team!" Nishinoya exclaimed.

"We assault him, kidnap him and then we blackmail him?" I dead planned.

"Well, when you out it like that... Nevermind that plan. Anyways, what do you suppose we do?" He asked, grumbling.

"Anything is better than your plan. How about we just simply ask, It can't be that hard, right?"

<Two minutes later>

"Sorry guys, I don't intent to join that club ever again." Asahi gave a nervous smile.

"Oh, c'mon Asahi! Stop being such a wimp and join already!" Nishinoya retaliated.

"I just don't see the point, I guess?" He rubbed the back of his head, more nervous than before.

"Please, Asahi?" Nishinoya and I begged together.

Asahi frantically shook his hands side to side, "No need to do that! If you stop, I'll think about it!"

"Really?!" Nishinoya gleamed. "Yes, just please stop begging!"

"Alright! Let's go, Shoyo!" Nishinoya yelled, grabbing my arm. I turned back towards Asahi, as we were running. "Bye, Asahi! Hope to see you on the team, again!"

Halfway down the hall, I hear a faint, "B-Bye!" I smiled at his late reaction. In all honesty, Asahi was a very good-looking guy.

-
🥀272 words🥀
Uhm, I totally didn't take two months to update😟
I was having a crisis and I have over 300 notification for what?🙄👹