🌹Huh?🌹

Hinatas POV(still😭):

Soon after the last introduction, class was over. I grabbed my bag and went to my locker. I just dropped the stuff I would have needed for that class off. I didn't know what to do, so I walked to the gymnasium.

When I got there I saw that scary man again. I just stared at him, admiring the way he threw the ball. I was staring for quite some time before he finally noticed me. We made eye contacts and I blushed and looked away. Two seconds later I heard talking behind me, so I ran to, what was his name? Kageyama, I think, yeah it was kageyama. I ran behind kageyama because the voices scared me. He looked confused, but went along with it.

I saw three people walk into the gym. I didn't really see, see them but I glanced at them before I just hid behind kageyama. It seemed like they didn't notice me. Because I only heard them talking to kageyama.

"Ah, you must be one of the new first years!" Said one guy. "Oh, yeah," kageyama replied. I peeked my head from behind kageyama to look at them. The dark brown haired one looked stern, but kinda handsome. Then there was a grey/silver haired one who looked nice and super cute! There was also the third one who looked kinda scary I can't lie, but he also looked energetic like me, so I bet we can get along well!

The scary bald one noticed me soon after I was taking in their appearances. "Oh, hey! Look, there's another one!" The other two looked in my direction causing me to hide back behind kageyama. "Oh! Hey, don't be scared. I won't hurt you I promise!" I looked back at him it was the silver haired male. His voice was soothing. "What's your name, hm?" He asked with a smile. "S-Shoyo H-Hinata," I replied.

I came out from behind kageyama and the three just stared at me, until the bald one spoke up, "Oh, hey! He's kinda cute! Daichi, can we keep him?!" He asked, turning to the one I'm assuming is 'Daichi'. Daichi just looked at him and chuckled, "Calm down, Tanaka. We haven't even introduced ourselves to him yet," he said to who I assume is 'Tanaka'. The silver haired male turned back towards me, "How rude of me! I'm Koshi Sugawara, Third year!" Sawamura Daichi, Third year!" "I'm Ryunosuke Tanaka! Second year!" "Oh, I'm Tobio Kageyama, first year. He is also a first year." "Ah, I see," Daichi said. I was looking around me, spotting a young woman walking in the door way. I hid back behind kageyama, the others looked at me confused, until she started talking, "I got the papers you asked for the first years." They jumped startled. "Oh, kiyoko. Thank you!" Daichi said to 'Kiyoko'.

🥀482 word🥀
I'm trying guys😭