🦖New people🦖

🦖RaWr🦖

Hinatas POV:

        The lady introduced herself as Shimizu kiyoko. She was nice and pretty, Tanaka seemed to have a thing for her, or is that how you act towards friends? I'm not sure. But every time he said something to her she ignored him. Maybe she just wasn't hearing him. Yeah, that must be it.

         When the gym door opened I hid behind Kiyoko since I was closer to her, good thing she didn't seem to mind. At the door was a green haired male and another blonde haired male, he was really tall, and scary looking, but not as scary as kageyama.

         They walked over and Daichi and the others introduced themselves. Kiyoko them moved and showed me to them while telling them about me. I was blushing of embarrassment. "H-Hi, I'm Tadashi Yamaguchi," said the green haired one. "Kei Tsukishima," the tall one said, unamused.

           I gave them a small closed eyed smile, but when I opened them they looked a little red. "Do you have a fever?" I asked checking their foreheads. "Oh, y-yeah. Haha. I'm fine!" Sugawara said. "Yeah, we're all fine hinata!" Daichi said with a smile. After that the redness on their face went down so I let out a relieved sigh.

-ring-

      The bell signaled for class. Kageyama and I grabbed our bags, bid goodbye, and ran to out next class

-small timeskip-☺️

        It was the end of the day, which meant practice. I walked to the gym to be met with the three third years. "Ah, Hinata! Come, I'll show you the club room!" Sugawara said with a smile.  "Oh, thank you Sugawara-senpai!"

       Sugawara blushed a bit, I guess that embarrassed him, he turned to me and said, "You're welcome, hinata. And please, call me suga!"  "Alright, Suga-senpai!" His blush deepened. awe, I guess I really did embarrass him.

      We made small talk until we made it to the club room. Suga opened the door allowing me inside and showed me my locker. "Here is your locker, hinata. Tell me if you ever need help!" And with that, he made his way back to the gym.

     After I changed into a white t-shirt and black shorts, I made my way back to the gym. I opened the gym door to be met with a squeaks of shoes and smacks of volleyballs hitting the floor.

     🥀398 words🥀
Wow five updates and I just started
this book🌚     Hehe  🦖RaWr🦖