🎉Happy new year's 🎉

They're a little aged up in this short story☺️
-
Hinata's POV:

New year's will happen in just a few hours! The team thought it would be a good thing for us to have on other party. We would wear fancy clothes and just have fun.

-party-

Thirst person POV:

TANAKA SPIKED THE DRINKS. The olders were smart and didn't drink anything Tanaka gave them, but now they have to deal with a bunch of drunk eight-teen year olds.

Hinata was even more energetic than he usually was, Kageyama wouldn't stop flirting with Hinata, Yamaguchi was crying for some reason, and Tsukishima kept glaring at Kageyama for flirting with the sunshine.

Oh that poor baby. :(

Tanaka was laughing at how everything turned out, also being scolded by Ennoshita. Daichi was rethinking his life choices, while Suga was trying to kill Kageyama, but was being held back by Narita and Kinoshita.

Hinata then went up to Yamaguchi and kissed his cheek, "Why you sad?" His little drunk voice was adorable to the others, so they calmed down to listen. "I Dont know, " was all Yamaguchi responded with.

Hinata kept giving Yamaguchi smooches, making the other jealous. "Stupid! Stop kissing him!" Kageyama yelled stomping up to him. "Why?~" He pouted.

It went silent for a minute, causing the tangerine to be confused. "What?~ Do you want a kiss to?" Without hesitation he quickly replied, "Yes."
...
"NO!"
-
🥀234 words🥀
This chapter has no meaning.
I just wrote this off the top of my head.
Happy new year's, loves!💕