😪Challenge😪

Hinatas POV:

Aaaaand it's another day. Great. Mom woke Kageyama and I up for school, which I am not happy about. I love my friends and all, but I love my bed more.😗

I skipped taking a shower and just changed in the bathroom. Once I was done Kageyama changed and we walked into the kitchen. "Hey, mom." I said tiredly. "Hey, Shoyo, Kageyama." Kageyama just waved. "You boys can sit down, I'm almost done," Mom said.

          Natsu ran in the kitchen, her little feet smacking softly against the hard wood floor. Her school doesn't start 'till eight-thirty. Lucky. I'm wouldn't say I'm tired, but I'm tired. Yeah, that problem doesn't make any sense.

We all sat around the table and ate breakfast. It was just something simple, just to fill us up enough until lunch. "Thanks, mom!" I yelled running up stairs. Hehe, I finished the before Kageyama. I ran into the bathroom to brush my teeth, not even a minute later, Kageyama busted down my door. >:( That turd wad. "You can't beat me, stupid!" Excuse me- "Yes I can, stupid!" Hah, take that. "No, stupid!" "Ye-SHUT UP, SHOYO!" I was rudely interrupted by a orange haired midget. "Sorry, jeez." She's a butthead.

Anyways, Kageyama and I competed over everything, From brushing our teeth, to run back to the kitchen, to put on our shoes, and a race to school. This morning was tiring.('∀`=)
-
🥀237 words🥀
Uhm- don't kill me🥺
I'm sorry I haven't updated in five days😿
Have a cookie—>🍪🥺