🧸Sweet baby🧸

Third person POV:

What the first year and second year didn't know, was the rest of the team were behind the wall. They all sighed of relief when they heard that Nishinoya would join the team.

{After Hinata got his meat buns}

"Hey Noya-Senpai?"

"Hm?"

"Why is it, you'll only join if 'Asahi' joins?"

"To be honest, I don't even know. It just feels wrong if I know he's not there with me by his side."

"Oh. Maybe he feels the same way. Maybe he's just scared. Scared to lose. He might feel like he needs to win, or he will fail his teammates, but I'm not sure. I don't even know who he is, haha!"

"I think you're right." Nishinoya looked over at Hinata, who looked back at him bewildered. "H-Huh?" Hinata asked. "I said, I think you're right. That's why he won't join again." He paused for a moment, "You see, when we had a match against a very powerful school, Asahi carried the team. We always relied on him, because we knew we couldn't do it, but we knew he could."

Hinata stayed silent, listening to Nishinoya. "Yes, we contributed to the game at points, but it was mostly Asahi who earned the points."

"Just talk to him, maybe you can work this out." Hinata gave a reassuring smile. Nishinoya hugged Hinata, catching him off guard. "Thank you, for listening to me." Hinata hugged back tight, "No problem, Noya-Senpai." Hinatas voice was a little above a whisper.

Hinata and Nishinoya parted ways, saying their goodbyes and whatnot. Nishinoya was content with the talk he and Hinata had.

   On the way home, Hinata felt tired, but not like working out tired, I mean mentally tired. Then he realised he hadn't regressed in so long. He's surprised he hadn't slipped. He ran home, sometimes falling, but he made it home.

   Hinata greeted his mom and Natsu before running into his room. He changed into a soft sweater and a pair of shorts. The sweater and shorts were a light glacier blue.

   Hinata hopped onto his bed, feeling too tired to move. He felt himself slip into his littlespace, slowly falling asleep.
-
🥀365 words🥀
I didn't know what to do, hehe.👁️👄👁️💧