🥸Tsukishima🥸

Hinatas POV(I'm sorry😭):

        After Tanaka calmed down, I ran over to Kageyama and hid behind him. I didn't have a reason to, I just felt safe around him, even though he's scary looking.

        Kageyama looked confused when I buried my face into his back. I don't know why I did it but i soon let go and stared at the ground. For some reason I felt like crying...and then it hit me...I'm slipping.

       I can't control it, so instead of Kageyama I ran over to suga. He seemed more like a parent than anything. Tears weld up in my eyes, about to drop down onto my cheeks. Everyone seemed so confused as to why I was crying, but I didn't care, I needed to look for daddy. (I cringed 😬)

      I ran to suga and jumped on him with my legs wrapped around his waste and my arms around his neck, with my head in the crook of his neck. He stumbled a little, so I guess he was shocked. "H-Hey, hinata. What's wrong?" Suga asked, a little confused but there was concern in his voice when he spoke.

     "F-fwind d-daddy," Oh no, why do I sound like a desperate toddler. "W-what? What do you mean hinata?" Suga asked, clearly confused. I looked up at him, tears still streaming down my milky skin. He wiped my tears away with his thumb. "Hey now, why are you crying, hm?" Suga asked in a motherly tone. Maybe...just maybe...he could be my daddy...No! What am I thinking, he wouldn't want to do that. I looked around to see everyone staring at me, faces full of concern, except the tall guy, he didn't seem to care at all.

       I looked back at Suga, I smiled and jumped off of him and ran to the tall one. "Ooo, you're tall! What's your name?!" I yelled/asked, pointing at him.

Tsukishimas POV (FINALLY):

      The little midget ran over to me asking for my name. I just stared at him, not really caring. But, I had to admit he is kinda cute. "I'm Shoyo hinata! But you can call me Shoyo!" He said smiling very widely. I swear when he smiled the room got brighter. I breathed in and said, "No," and turned back around.

🥀394 words🥀

      I know it's stupid and short😭
      And dang tsukishima is a butt😤