☀️Volleyball☀️

^these pictures are so cute to me😭❤️

Hinatas POV:

All eyes were on me, I don't know why, I mean, I just saw them thirty minutes ago. I looked down at the floor and walked over to suga.

"What's wrong, hinata?" Suga asked. "O-Oh, nothing...they were just staring at me..." Suga gave me a hug and patted my back. "It's ok, hinata," suga assured, "They just weren't expecting someone else to walk in."

"Are you sure suga-senpai? They looked like they have a fever," I asked kinda wary. Every one is getting sick from no where! "Haha, hinata, I can assure you they're not sick," suga said. "Then why do they always turn red when they look at me? Am I causing them to feel sick?! Oh no!" I shouted looking around, worriedly. Daichi came over and sat his hand down on my shoulder, which made me flinch, "No, hinata. It's not you, it's them." I just nodded not really understanding what he meant. I gave him and suga a little hug and ran off to Kageyama.

-timeskip-

I asked kageyama to set for me but he refuse, which made me sad, but I kept asking until he finally said yes, and I beamed with joy! I ran over to the middle of the side of the court, waiting for kageyama to set. Once he did I ran as fast as I could and within seconds I was at the net, pulled my arm back and- BAM! The ball was on the other side of the net in a second.

I cheered and ran to kageyama jumping up and down in front of him but he didn't respond to any of my actions, so I stopped and looked at him. He looked in a state of shock. I noticed the gym was silent...to silent. I turned around to look at everyone and they looked just like kageyama. Panic started to set in, did I break them?! No, no. I can't stress! I'll slip and they'll find out!

I ran to suga and hugged him tightly, which seemed to have broken his state of shock. "Hinata, that was amazing!" Suga yelled. I blushed hard, "O-Oh, t-thanks s-suga-senpai!" I wasn't used to being praised, but I liked hearing it from Suga-San.

When I said that everyone recovered from their state. "THAT WAS AMAZING HINATA!" Tanaka yelled, running towards me. He grabbed me in his tight embrace, while I struggled to breathe. "Tanaka, calm down! He can't breathe like that!" Suga yelled, trying to get Tanaka to let go. When he did I gasped for air desperately. Tanaka bowed apologetically, "Sorry, little dude!" "O-oh, it's fine, Tanaka-senpai!" I said smiling softly. Tanaka looked like he would explode from happiness. He hugged me once again, squeezing the life out of me.

🥀478 words🥀
I hope you enjoyed☺️