extra story pt. 2

"bokuto-san," akaashi calls out.

"are you here? hello?" akaashi kept calling out.

"agaasheeee!!" bokuto arises from his hiding spot.

"there you are, bokuto-san." akaashi walks over to him and taps him on the shoulder.

bokuto looks up at akaashi, "wha-? OH WE WERE PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK, I FORGOT-"

you were trying so hard to keep in your laugh. you guys were supposed to go shopping but you all ended up playing hide and seek in the store that you were in. your hiding spot was pretty good. you were hiding in a little crevice near the fitting rooms and bokuto hid somewhere near you.

it was only a few people in that store, so it was not really a bother to anyone else. you heard footsteps coming your way and you held your breathe.

"bokuto-san, where's y/n?" akaashi turns around to bokuto. he shook his head in response, trying to keep his mouth shut.

"i swear, he better not rat me out, oh my lord." you thought.

"hm, y/n~ where are you?" he cooed. his footsteps began to grow louder by the second until it stopped. you froze in your little spot.

"uh- am i safe?" you spoke a little too soon..

"hi, babe~" you jump as you saw his head pop out. you hit your head on the wall that you were against and the noise it made was really loud.

"holy shit, my head-" you hear bokuto trying not to laugh in the background.

"at least i'm not the one who gave out their hiding spot." he immediately stopped laughing.

"ok, maybe we should actually just continue shopping? we're 21 and we're still playing hide and seek, come on." akaashi says as he straightens his back. you and bokuto laugh a little and you guys head out the store to get food.

that was it. the fact that y'all were grown adults and still played hide and seek in a store.

-------------------------

yo ok im planning to start a new story soon so like- which character should i do? like it can be from any anime it doesn't matter

thanks yall :D