w h o l e

some smUhT? :D

------------------------

"Akaashi, you're awake." you said as you turned around. You were making him breakfast and you watched as your boyfriend walked towards you as he rubbed his eyes. You smile at the sight.

"Babe, don't cook for me." he said in his morning voice. You loved the way his voice becomes all raspy and deep when he first wakes up.

"What?? Why, what's wrong?" you ask.

"The only thing I wanna eat is you, let's go." he said as he quickly pulls back upstairs to your shared bedroom. The place looked unfamiliar but you still went with it. He pulls you in the room, locks the door and pushes you on the bed.

"Akaashi, what're you-" he cut you off by placing his lips on yours. He kissed you passionately and you kept kissing him back. Your eyes widened as he slid his hand down there.

"AKAASHI WHA-" he continued to go down there as he slid your bottoms off. You tried catching your breathe as you tried to also comprehend what was going on. You gasped loudly as he started licking you down there.

"Ah-Akaashi?? Ngh~" you moaned as he grazed his tongue against your clit.

"Yea? You like that?" he said as he looks up at you between your legs. You nod and he goes faster.

"Nghh~ Akaashi, aah-" your voice echoed across the room as he continued eating you out.

"Mm, you taste so sweet, babe~" he said as he went even faster. Your eyes widened at the speed he was going.

"Ak-Akaashi, I'm gonna-" you moaned.

"Gonna come, hm? You're gonna come by my tongue, yea? You like it that much?" he said. You felt him smirk as you reached your peak.

"I- Akaashi, did you- SWALLOW IT??" you said as you jolted up. He looks up at you and sticks his tongue out and nods.

"All of it, yes." he said with a smirk.

"Oh- that'll make yo pussy throb-" you thought. You were in TikTok for too long.

You blushed of embarrassment and he lies beside you as if none of that happened. He lets you put you head on his chest, so you did. You felt his warmth against you and his heartbeat matched yours. You heard sniffles, so you looked up to see him crying.

"Akaashi?? Are you ok, what's wrong???" you asked.

"Nothing, it's just that I love you so much. No matter what happens, I'm always here ok?" he said in a soft, gentle tone as he gently closed his eyes.

"Akaashi?" you asked, trying to grab his attention again. No response.

"Akaashi??" you kept persisting, but he didn't open his eyes. You heard your phone ringing out of nowhere. You tried to reach for it but you couldn't find it. It kept ringing, getting louder everytime.

You jolted up to see the daylight bleeding through your curtain.

"A dream.." you thought. You grabbed your phone to see who it was. You expected it to be Yamaguchi but it was some random number. Under the number, it said Canada.

"Canada?? Wha-" you thought as you picked up.

"Uh, hello? I believe this is the wrong number.." you said as you scrunched your brows. You tried your best to talk to the person with your broken english. There was a moment of silence.

"Hello?? Y/n??" you heard a familiar voice on the other line. His voice cracked as he said your name.

"..Hello.. This can't be-" you denied the possible that it could be him.

"Y/n.. please tell me you remember me.." he said. His voice was muffled as he sniffled in between his words. You were trying to comprehend what was happening.

"Aka.. Akaashi..?" you said slowly. He continued crying.

"So you do remember." he said. You looked down on the phone, frantically. There was a FaceTime option.

"He probably has an iPhone-" you thought. You clicked the button and it rang. You didn't care if you looked like trash, you wanted to see him. He picked up and you slapped your mouth as soon as you saw the face of the one person you loved so much.

"Y/N?? HOW ARE YOU?? I MISSED YOU SO MUCH PLEASE FORGIVE ME, BABE." he said as tears rolled down his face.

"AKAASHI? I- AH- BABY??" you shouted. Tears started to fill your eyes as you both weeped in front the camera. You guys probably spent at least a good five minutes just crying in front of each other.

"Listen, Y/n, I only have a limited time to call, but I'll explain what happened. It's been months since I last saw you, I've been thinking about you ever since I got here!" he exclaimed. You smiled warmly as your heart fluttered after hearing his voice after so long.

"It's ok, take your time. As long as I know you're ok." you said, not wiping the smile off your face. He casually explained what happened in the first few months he got there. He told you about his mother's plan and the girl that he was forced to be with. You listened intently, trying to understand what was happening.

"Ok, so let me get this straight. You moved all because your mom didn't like the soulmate system?? Doesn't the soulmate system work all around the world??" you asked. He shook his head gently.

"No, unfortunately. Only in certain countries, Yes, but in Canada, no. I don't why that is, to be honest." he replied. You had such a confused look on your face, causing Akaashi to laugh.

"Huh- why are you laughing??? I'm genuinely confused." you said as you giggled along with him. He stopped to look at you and started smiling warmly.

"It makes me feel complete seeing and hearing you laugh again, Y/n." he said. You felt yourself burn up.

"Akaashi, I missed you so much. Please tell me you still love me." you said, on the verge of tears again. He nodded his head.

"Of course, I still do, Y/n. All the months I've been here, I've been trying to find ways how to contact you again." he said.

The two of you continued talking and caught up with each other again. His voice made you feel so warm and he felt the same about you, too.

"Y/n," he started. You hummed and he stayed silent for a while more.

"I'm planning on coming back." he stated. You perked up.

"REALLY?? WHEN??" you said enthusiastically.

"Not sure, yet. But I'm coming back. By myself." he said. He looked serious and you were taken slightly aback.

"By yourself..? What do you mean?" you said. You were worried, since he looks so tense.

"I'm coming back there to see you, that's all." he stood up and he brought his phone with him and all you saw was his ceiling.

"Akaashi?" you called out. There was no response until a few minutes after.

"Y/n, I'm leaving in two days." he said, sharply.

"WHAT?? WHY SO SUDDEN??" you exclaimed.

"Y/n, please listen to me. I'll call you again in two days at a random time in the day. Be ready and I'll pick you up. We're going somewhere." he whispered. He picked his phone back up again.

"I'll see you, love." he said as he ended the call with a warm smile.

--------------------------------

chile n e ways :D

uh- the plot of this story is getting off track omgeguhsuigfhue sorry yall :( </3

not proofread :(