extra story pt. 5

"'kaashi?" you whisper as you roll to the other side of the bed only to feel your boyfriend sleeping beside you. he hums a yes in response.

"i can't sleep." you continue. you feel him move to turn to you and he takes your head and pulls you close.

"sleep closer to me tonight." he whispers as you bury your head against his chest.

"what's keeping you up?"

"i don't know, just thoughts, i guess. sometimes i feel like i'm not good enough.." you reply.

"well, you don't have to think too much anymore. i'm here." he starts to play with your hair and you were clearly enjoying his company.

"whenever you feel like you're not good enough or start to think that you have no self worth, please talk to me about it. you're very special to me and to many other people and having you around is such a gift." he says in a very soft, comforting voice.

"you and your feelings will always be valid, alright? you will never, ever be a burden. not to me, not to anyone else."

"i'm proud of you. so proud, darling." he continued. you started getting kind of emotional and you started sniffling.

"akaashiii, stop, you're gonna make me cry." you sulk. tears started falling down and he was quick to react.

"oh, sorry, darling. c'mere," he says as he gently wipes the tears away. he kisses your forehead and gently cups your cheeks.

"i just wanted to let you know how much i love you. you're one of the most important people to me, you know that. i hate it when you think negatively."

"sorry, 'kaashi. i love you. so much. more than you could ever imagine."

"i love you more, y/n. now, sleep tight. when you wake up, i'll be here. g'night, darling." you hum and drift to sleep in akaashi's arms. his warmth enveloping you as the night grew darker.

------------------------------------

should i do smut or fluff for the last extra chapter?

ALSO WHAT I JUST HIT 100K???FWFIWIFWI IM GOING INSANE

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND SUPPORTING ME%^&*(E IDK WHAT TO SAY OMGgiegeign

thank you to all the people who have been reading since the beginning, i'm so very happy and thankful to the people who've been reading this story <3333 I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH