s t a y

"A-Akaashi? What are you-" you said. You were embarrassed.

"See, look at how cute you are, Y/n." he said in a cute tone. You felt your face burn even more. He inched closer to you until he was right in front of your face.

"I- SIR- DO I KISS YOU?? DO I PULL BACK???" you thought.

As he inched closer, he moved to your ear and started to whisper.

"Now, tell me, Y/n. What are your assigned initials?" he whispered, calmly. His breathe was hot and that sent tingles down your spine.

"I-it's 'A.K'." you replied, nervously. He giggled but his voice was a bit lower than before.

"See, look at you following my orders. Such a good girl~" he teased. You knew you were getting aroused.

"Guess what, Y/n. You know what my initials are? 'Y/initials'. You know what that means.." he whispered softly. You were startled at what he said.

"He's really going for it. He's really going for it.He's really going for it. Plus he's my soulmate?? I will SCREAM if he doesn't stop." you thought.

He pulled his head back and looked at your face. He smirked at you and you felt even more embarrassed.

"Hm, wanna watch Netflix? Let's watch HunterxHunter." he said and he said it as if none of that ever happened. He turned the TV on and sat on the bed. He looked at you and patted the spot beside him, telling you to go sit beside him. You walked slowly and sat down. The show started and you guys watched peacefully.

"Y/n, wanna stay over for tonight? I just realized how late it is and I don't want you walking out this late." he asked. You were startled and you looked at him with confusion.

"I mean, as long as parents know, I guess. But, where do I sleep??" you asked.

"You'll sleep beside me, of course." he said as he continued to watch the show.

"hUHH??" you exclaimed.

"What? Are you shy? It's ok. I'll hug you." he said. He stood up and grabbed a shirt from his dresser.

"Here, change into this. Oh, wait, I'll be right back." he went out the room and went to his parent's room. You were still trying to process what was happening.

"Me???? Sleep over??? With this man??????? WITH HIM?? I- AM I THE CHOSEN ONE????" you kept thinking. he came back with something in his hands.

"Here. These were new bought, like, two weeks ago so they're not used. Plus, it's not opened yet." he gave you a pack of new underwear and you looked even more confused.

"Akaashi, are you sure about all this??" you asked.

"Y/n, I want you to stay. Just go and take a shower then come back." you said. You felt yourself blush again.

"F-fine then. I'll go." you stood up to go to the door.

"Oh, there's a towel there in the bathroom. Use that to dry yourself." he added. You nodded and went to the bathroom.

"I can't believe this is happening. I'm literally sleeping with such a worthy man. He's perfect. I'm lucky. I'm so lucky. Holy shit holy shit holy shit. But I wonder where the initials are?" you thought. You undressed then went in to shower.

You turned the shower on and used whatever that was there.

"Hmm, 'White Strawberries and Mint?' that smells good. Can I even use this??" you kept thinking.

----------------------

You finally finished and you put on the clothes that Akaashi gave you. You pulled a pair of underwear out of the pack and held it up.

"This looks expensive-???" you thought. You wore them and put on the shirt he gave you. The shirt went all the way down half your thighs and it was so much wider than you. You were looking for pants and that's when you realized that he didn't give you any.

"Uh, do I just go there without any bottoms-" you thought. But at that point, you gave up and just went back to his room without any pants.

"Akaashi, I'm done." you said. You went in the room and you saw Akashi, sleeping.

"Oh, he looks so cute while he's sleeping.." you thought. You went in front of his mirror and started to dry your hair with the towel, trying to make the least noise possible. Luckily, the show was still on so there was still a bit of background noise.

You were drying your hair thoroughly. You bent down, flipped your hair forwards and started rubbing your hair. You were distracted until you felt something on your waist. You stood up properly all of a sudden and it was Akaashi holding on to your waist.

"Oh, Akaashi, you're awake?" you said. He started pulling you closer to him and he started hugging you from behind.

"Mmm, you smell nice." he put his face on your neck and stayed there for a while.

"Uh, Akaashi? Are you-" you were cut off when you felt him started pecking kisses on your neck.

--------------------------

ps: the parents are ok with their kids sleeping and doing the yeehaw with their soulmates at their age so-

also this aint proofread either i dont proofread these