i n t e r a c t

Everyone looked to see who the student was. You heard a few girls murmuring things about the student.

"He's so hot," one girl said.

"I know right! I hope he's my soulmate." another girl replied.

"We literally have assigned soulmates-" you thought.

"Everyone, if you didn't already know, this is Akaashi. He will be transferring to our class. Please welcome him in our class and please let him have a good time here. There are some empty seats here. You can sit wherever you want. Now, let's start class." he announced.

The teacher made his way to his desk and you turned to see Akaashi trying to look for a seat. Yamaguchi was beside you, Tsuki was beside him and Bokuto was all the way across the room. You saw didn't care where he sat until you realize that he was heading towards you. And that's when you realized that there was an empty seat beside you.

"WHEN THE FUCK WAS THIS SEAT EMPTY?? I SWEAR SOMEONE SITS HERE-" you thought.

He sat down and you started to panic. You turned to Yamaguchi and saw that he trying to hold in his laugh. You kicked him and he flinched.

"aGH, fUCk." he whispered.

"Serves you right, bitch." you whispered back.

The teacher stopped blabbing and ordered you to work on the pages you were assigned. Once he said that, the class automatically started being loud. As soon as they did, you turned to Yams right away.

"Why were you laughing, huh?" you said.

"Because you seemed to panic so much." he replied while giggling. You heard Tsuki snort.

"Tsuki, shut up." you said in a sad tone. You looked down on your book and actually started working. You were speeding through until you felt a slight tap on your shoulder. You looked to see who it was.

"Hey, do you happen to have a pen?" it was Akaashi. You flinched and fumbled with your pen. You've never heard his voice before and you didn't know that his voice was kind of calming.

"U-uh, yes, I do." you said as you handed him a pen.

"Thank you so much," he replied as he took the pen from you. He looked back down and he continued to do his work.

"He looks so focused and productive. Hah, I could neVER." you thought.

You also continued to do some work until you stumbled across a question you didn't understand.

"Yo, Tsuki, do you what the answer to this ques-" you turned and Tsuki and Yamaguchi weren't there.

"HUH, SINCE WHEN DID THEY LEAVE AND WHERE DID THEY LEAVE-" you thought.

You looked back on your work and just stared at it. You looked up and noticed that the teacher is also gone.

"Why are they all gone? Now I have no one to ask. There's Bokuto but he's too dumb for this." you mumbled as you put your head on the desk and sulked.

"Hey, are you ok? Do you need help?" someone put their hand on your shoulder. It was Akaashi. You put your head back up and moved around in your seat in a panic.

"Ah, yes I do need help," you said nervously.

"You could've just asked me in the first place, you know. I'm always happy to help." he said while he let out a little giggle. You felt yourself blush.

"Oh, so he's hot AND a gentleman? This is illegal, man." you thought.

"Oh, it was just that I didn't know I could ask you. But I'll ask you stuff next time, haha." you laughed awkwardly.

"Shit, why did you laugh like that??" you thought.

"Ok, so which question are you struggling on?" he asked. You pointed to the question and he started explaining.

"Maybe this isn't so bad," you thought. Thought.

He was almost done explaining and every word he said went in on ear and out the other. You barely understood anything.

"So, did that help a bit?" he looked up and asked you. He had a light smile plastered on his face which you found kind of cute.

"O-oh, yeah. Thank you so much, Akaashi." you said. He laughed, nodded his head and looked away.

"Fuck, I didn't get anything he said." you thought.

"Hey, Y/n~" you heard someone behind you. It was Yamaguchi and Tsuki was behind him.

"WHERE THE FUCK DID Y'ALL GO??" you yelled in a whispering tone.

"We went to the washroom, no big deal." Tsuki replied as the both of them took their seats.

"You guys were probably smooching and doing shit in the washroom. Disgusting." you pouted as you crossed your arms.

"And you didn't even tell me." you added.

"That just goes to show how oblivious you are." Tsuki replied.

"I THOUGHT YOU KNEW THAT??" you snapped back.

"Ok, ok, calm down, Y/n. We're sorry and we promise to tell you next time, ok?" Yamaguchi interrupted.

"At least Yams apologized. You don't deserve THE Yamaguchi Tadashi, Bokeshima." you pouted. Yamaguchi snickered. You looked up at the clock and realized it was almost lunch.

"Damn, y'all were out for that long? Must've felt good, huh." you said as you were packing your things.

"Hell yeah." they both replied.

"Gross," you said as the bell rung.

-------------------------

i just realized how short my chapters are T^T

fhjdkkjfhhjksd also im still sorry for the previous chapter :(((((((((