c o m f y

It was the next day and you heard birds chirping from outside. You woke up a bit groggy and you noticed that Akaashi wasn't in bed. You tried getting up to get your phone but your legs felt numb.

"Dang, he really pounded me last night, huh?" you thought. You heard footsteps coming towards the room and Akaashi opened the door.

"Oh, you're awake. Good morningggg." he said as he walked to you. He gently swept your hair behind your ear and kissed you on the forehead.

"Good morninggg." you replied. You were blushing the whole time.

"We have a late start today so we'll have to leave at ten. There's breakfast downstairs so come down when you're ready, ok?" he said as he walked back to the door.

"Oh, uh Akaashi, um," you said and he turned around, confused.

"I, uhhhh, can't walk-?" you continued. He stood there, shocked.

"Oh shoot, I'm so sorry, Y/n, I shouldn't have gone too harsh on you last night. Are you ok? Does your head hurt??" he quickly shuffled back to you and cupped your cheeks.

"No, I'm okk. It's just that my legs feel a bit numb and I don't know if I'll be able to stand properly." you said.

"Awe, I'm sorry, Y/n. I'll help you to the bathroom to wash up a bit, ok?" he said. He held out his hand and you took it. He helped you stand up.

"I literally CANNOT feel my legs-" you thought. You held on to him until you got the washroom.

"I'll take it from here, Akaashi. Thank you." you said. He nodded and headed back downstairs. You brushed your teeth and washed yourself off. After that, you slowly headed back to the room. You grabbed your phone from your bag and checked if anyone tried contacting you.

"Oh, Yams texted.." you thought.

yams: yo where are u
yams: nvm ur mom told me
yams: have fun getting ur cherry popped ;)

"I- This little-" you mumbled. You put your phone down and you tried going downstairs.

"Akaashi? You here?" you called out.

"Eh? Yeah, I'm here." he replied back. You arrived at the kitchen and you caught him washing the dishes.

"Are you feeling ok? Do you legs still hurt?" he asked. You nodded and you walked towards him. You came up behind him and gave him a hug. He seemed to like it so he let you stay there until he finished.

"Ok, I'm done. Let's go eat, ok?" you let got and you both headed to the table to eat.

"Holy shit, I can't even sit down." you thought.

"Y/n, if you can't walk properly, we can just stay at home for today. Missing one day at school wouldn't hurt. Plus, we've done most of the work." he said.

"What?? No, I could just go back home and you can go to school, if you want." you insisted.

"No, you need someone to take care of you. So, it's either you stay here with me or I go to your place." he said.

"This man is so caring I-" you thought.

"Ok, fine, I'll stay." you gave in and he smiled.

----------------------------------

You guys finished eating and he told you to go back to the room. He stayed and washed the dishes and you headed upstairs.

"Watch me marry this man because he is literally the most caring boy, omg." you thought as you sat on the bed.

"Y/n, are you in bed, now?" you heard Akaashi coming in. You nodded and he walked towards you.

"Thank you so much for trying to take care of me, Akaashi~" you said as you held out your arms to hug him. He happily accepted it and he hugged you back, tightly.

"It's nothing, Y/n. You're one of my priorities now and it's my job to make sure you're safe." he said, calmly. You started blushing.

"Uh, so are we dating now-? This all happened so quickly." you said.

"Sorry, I got too ahead of myself." he said, sincerely.

"So you took my v-card because you were too horny-" you thought.

"Nah, it's alright. But, how do you know that I'm your soulmate for sure??" you asked.

"It was just a hunch but I turned out to be correct, anyways." he replied.

"SO YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IN THE BEGINNING??" you asked. He shook his head.

"I- He-" you thought.

"Anyways, where even are your initials?" you continued.

"You'll find out, soon." he said. You looked at him with confusion written all over your face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he asked.

"Just tell me, it's not that hardd." you whined.

"I said you'll find out at one point." he replied.

"Fine." you gave in.

-------------------------------------

lol sorry idk where this is going anymore but im trying T^T

also like do yall prefer smut or fluff ok thx