p a r e n t s

It was the next day and you woke up to someone yelling from downstairs.

"Y/N, HONEY WE'RE HOMEEEEEE." it was your mom. You groaned and got out of bed to greet them.

"Hi mom, hi dad, welcome back~" you said as you reached in for a hug. They hugged you back. Your dad went straight to couch and just sat there. You were still hugging your mom until she broke out of the hug and ran upstairs.

"moM, WHAT ARE YOU DOING-" you shouted. It was silent. You let out a sigh and followed her upstairs. She was looking in your room.

"If you think that I'm hiding drugs, I'm not. Don't even bother." you said as you came in the room. She turned around and she had a disappointed look on her face.

"Where's Akaashi?? He didn't sleep over???" she said as she crossed her arms. You stood there, confused.

"I- mom- no, he didn't. He's coming later." your replied.

"Tsk, tsk, so upsetting." she said as she shook her head while exiting the room.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, 'UPSETTING'????" you yelled while laughing. You followed her downstairs again.

"Anyways, go get ready, Y/n. You too, honey." she yelled.

"Wait, why?" your dad yelled back.

"JUST GO, DAMMIT." she yelled. He stood up and went to go get ready. You got ready, too. You went to your room to pick out what to wear. You decide to just wear a normal shirt and sweatpants since you thought it wasn't going to be too formal. Then, you started to make your way in to the shower. After that, you headed back downstairs and you saw your mom cooking.

"Hey, Y/n, come try this out. Is it good??" she asked as she held out a spoonful of whatever she was cooking.

"MMM, THIS IS GOOD." you exclaimed. Your mom laughed and went back to cooking.

"Also, pick out a different outfit, Y/n." she said as she looked at you, up and down.

"What?? Why?? It's not a party or anything so why do I have to dress up??" you asked as you looked down at what you were wearing.

"Yeah, but I bet that he dressed up nicely. So got get your ass changed, right now." she said.

"Mom. I-" you were cut off by her yelling again.

"GO. NOW." she screamed as she pointed towards the direction of the stairs. You groaned and went to go get changed again.

"Damn, no need to yell. I bet Akaashi's probably gonna wear a normal shirt too, anyways." you thought.

You went in your room and pulled out a light brown button up long-sleeve and some light-wash jeans. You put them on and tucked the shirt in the jeans.

"Ehhhhh, this looks too plain, doesn't it?" you thought as you went to go check what it looks like in the mirror. You added a black belt and cuffed the sleeves about halfway up your arms.

"Mom better not say anything bad about this outfit, I swear, if she does.." you thought as you headed back downstairs. She was already setting up the table by the time you came back.

"Mom, is this better-?" you said you showed her what you were wearing.

"Oh my gosh, Y/n, you look so cute~" she said.

"It's 'cuz it's something other than a sweater and pants, duh." you replied.

"Yeah, exactly, that's the point. Anyways, do you mind asking Akaashi when he's gonna be here?" she asked.

"Sure. Hold up, why are you so excited?? Dad doesn't even care.." you asked.

"BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO HAVE A SOULMATE NOW AND I'M HELLA EXCITED." she said, enthusiastically.

"We're such a free family, holy shit." you thought as you went upstairs to text Akaashi.

you: yooo akaashi my mom asked what time you 're gonna come over

You patiently waited for his reply and not even a minute later, he already responded.

aka-baby: i'll be there in a few mins. i'm leaving now

you: okiee see youuuu

aka-baby: cya y/n <3

"OMG HE USED A HEART AHSDUAHFDUIWAO" you thought and freaked out since he doesn't use hearts as much.

"Ma, he's coming in a few." you yelled while coming down the stairs. You saw your dad on the couch on his phone. You plopped down beside him and looked at what he was doing.

"Yo, dad. What's up." you said as you looked over on his phone. He was playing Subway Surfers. Your parents were obviously really chill and they let you do anything.

"I bet you can't beat my score, Y/n." he said as he swiped in different directions on his phone.

"I already beat you though." you replied.

"No you didn't, I did." your mom joined in. You and your dad giggled and your mom joined in.

Your mom went to go to the washroom and your dad went upstairs. You were on your phone until you heard the doorbell ring. You went to go check and it was Akaashi.

"Hi Akaashi~" you said as you opened the door. He was wearing a black turtleneck under a white polo with black pants and white shoes. He had a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

"Hi, Y/nn." he said. You welcomed him in and he entered.

"Akaashi, aren't you hot in that outfit???" you asked.

"No, I'm okkk." he said.

"Are you sure?? I'll turn the fan on and I'll point it to you." you said as he entered.

"Y/N, IS THAT AKAASHI???? OH. MY. GOSH, HELLOOO." your mom popped out of nowhere and came to greet Akaashi.

"Hi, Ms! I'm Akaashi. Akaashi Keiji." he said as he bowed then he gave the bouquet to your mom.

"Awee, such a sweet boy~ Also, no need to be formal around us. We're like your own parents now, too." she said as she took the flowers and Akaashi nodded.

"I can't wait to meet you, 'Kaashi!" your mom said as she lead him to the dining room.

--------------------------------

the parents remind me of bakugo's mom for some reason lol

ALSO GUYS PLS I BEG YOU TELL ME ANOTHER CHARACTER I SHOULD DO IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS FBWUIFHUIEWHFUIWHRUWOI

*not proof read lol*

YALL IF I SEE ONE MORE COMMENT ABT THE OUTFIT ....
ITS SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE THIS BUT MAKE IT A BUTTON UP PLS STOP FLAMING ME LMFOAOFAFJAO