l i t t l e s e c r e t

"Oh no, is it bad-?" you asked. He sounded really serious when he said that, which made you concerned.

"Well, kind of? I dunno, depends on how you see it, I guess." he said.

"You guess? Ok, then tell me now." you said as you stood up and sat down on the other couch to try to make a proper conversation.

"Listen, Y/n. I'm not sure when, but my mother was planning on taking me to a different country. To... you know... meet someone that I won't even be interested in." he confessed.

"What??? How long have you known??" you asked.

"Before I even met you.." he said, looking down.

"Akaashi, why didn't tell me earlier??" you said in angry tone.

"I didn't want you to worry, Y/n-" you cut him off.

"Well, now I'm more worried! You could be in a different country any day and I wouldn't have known about it!" you shouted. He continued looking down and you started feeling bad for yelling at him. You stood up walked over to him.

"Akaashi, come here." you sighed and you gave him a hug.

"Even if you do end up going to a different country, make sure to always keep in touch with me, ok?" you said calmly. You heard him sniffle.

"Akaashi, are you crying..?" he pulled away and tears were streaming down his face.

"It's just that I don't wanna be separated from you." he said while he was still sobbing.

"'Kaashi, even if you're thousand of miles away, you know I'll still love you and be here for you, right?" you said as you continued to comfort him.

"But what if I won't be able to even contact you?? What will I do??" he said. You heard the panic in his voice. Tears continued flowing out of his eyes and you didn't know what else to do to comfort him.

"Y/n, just please tell me that you'll always text me." he said, wiping his tears away. You smiled softly and nodded.

"Of course, I will, 'Kaashi. You better keep that promise, too." you said. He nodded, as well.

"Do you know when you'll go?" you asked.

"I don't know, yet. But I'll make sure to tell you." he reassured.

You guys heard the door open and you both turned your heads to see your mom enter the doorway.

"Y'all are cuddling? Am I interrupting something?" she said, laughing. The mood became lighter.

----------

A few minutes passed and Akaashi had to go.

"Make sure to tell me, ok?" you reminded him before he left. He nodded in agreement and you and your mom waved him goodbye. He reached in for a hug and you gladly accepted. He kissed. your forehead and left. Your mom closed the door and you sighed.

"So, what does he have to tell you?" your mom asked.

"Oh, uh.." you hesitated.

"Oh, come one, just tell me. Is it that bad?" she convinced.

"It's just that his mom.." you said in a soft, quiet voice.

"Do you wanna talk about this on the couch?" she offered. You nodded.

You explained what happened while she was gone. She listened intently while you kept explaining.

"So, he doesn't know when?" she asked. You nodded.

"Well, then you have to spend a lot of time with him since you don't know when he'll leave." she suggested.

"Yeah, I was planning on doing that." you replied.

"Why don't you guys have a free day tomorrow? It's a Sunday tomorrow so go wherever you guys want. Me and your dad both have work the whole day tomorrow so you guys can choose to go out or stay here." she said.

"Will that make you guys happy?" she asked. You nodded and she reached in to hug you.

------------

i've literally been so lazy to write lmao i might finish this story soon but watch me make a second book following this one 😀

n e ways for my next story which character should i do lol i was planning on doing kenna but if y'all have someone else then comment it or smth i wanna know 😽

also not proofread bfjfbejfej