t e a s e

The next day comes and you were finally home. Akaashi decided to take you home the day before. You felt ill after you spent a night with him

You felt ill after you spent a night with him but thankfully, it was a weekend so you didn't have to struggle feeling unwell at school. The whole day, you were on your phone until Yamaguchi FaceTimes you.

"Yo, what's wrong?" you asked.

"Oh, hii~ Nothing, I just wanted to see you, ahahah." he laughed.

"Anyways, didn't you stay with Akaashi last night? What did y'all do? Hmm, how good was he??" he teased.

"Oh, he was hellaaa good. He was big, too." you replied. He burst out in laughter and you joined him. You guys kept talking for a while until he mentioned something.

"Oh, by the way, apparently, there's supposed to be a new student by next week." he said. You flinched a bit.

"Huh?? Really??" you emphasized.

"Yeah. I hope it's a girl, not gonna lie. I need another girl to talk to when you get all cranky." he said.

"You LITERALLY have Tsuki with you." you replied

"A girl, I said." he giggled. You guys talked for hours on end and you forgot that you actually felt ill. You guys were talking about something until you stopped for a second.

"Yo, what's wrong?" Yamaguchi asked.

"I swear, someone rang the doorbell." you just stayed there, trying to hear if someone actually did ring it. And there it was, the ring.

"Oh shit, ok wait, let me go check who it is and I'll call you back later." you said as you ended the call. You exited your room and walked downstairs. You checked through the peephole to see who it was.

"A-Akaashi??? What's he doing here??" you thought. You opened the door and he smiled.

"Hi, Y/n." he said as he waved.

"Yoo. What brought you here? Did you need something?" you asked.

"Oh, I just wanted to bring some snacks for you. I didn't know if you had any so I brought some onigiri and I made a bento box for you." he said with a warm smile.

"I- THIS MAN I LOVE HIM SO MUCH." you thought.

"Holy shit, that's a lot. Thank you so much, Akaashi!" you said as he handed over the bag.

"No worries. I'll head off, now." he said as he turned around.

"Wait, you can stay if you want. You don't have to, but you can if you want. It's just that it's hot outside today, so might as well cool off, you know?" you said. He turned back around and he stared for a few seconds before he started to walk back towards you.

"Ok, I'll stay for a bit. Are your parents home?" he asked. You shook your head. You welcomed him in as he took his shoes off.

"Come, let's go to the table and eat." you lead him to the dining table and he sat down.

"You've got a nice home, Y/n." he said as he looked around. You unpacked the food and put the onigiri on plates.

"Hehh, thank you. Also, don't seem so formal around me." you ensured. He giggled and he nodded.

You guys were enjoying your food and talking about things. You never felt this happy before and you enjoyed the moment. After a while of talking, Akaashi ended up staring at you for a while.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Do I have something on my face?" you said as you tried rubbing your face.

"What the? No, I just think your cute~" he said in a cute tone. You started blushing and put your head on the table because of embarrassment.

"Ahh, are you embarrassed??" he teased.

"AH, STOP-" you said as you jolted up your seat. He laughed and you sat back down and started pouting.

"Awe, I'm sorry, Y/n." he said. He stood up and head towards you and started hugging you. You gladly let him do it, though.

--------------------------------

After you guys ate, you ended up watching a show on the couch. It was really hot that day, so you were spread out on one couch and he was on the other. The fan was spinning back and forth and you were sweating like crazy.

"Akaashi, should we get some icecream..?" you said, slowly, given by how tired you were.

"Yeah, it's so hot.." he replied in the same tone.

"Yeah, but I don't wanna go outside right now.." you said.

"Ehhhh, me toooo." he whined. You both groaned at the same time until the doorbell rung.

"Go get it, Y/n." Akaashi said, as he pointed at the direction of the door.

"What?? You go and get it!" you demanded.

"Nuh-uh. It's your home, you go get the door." he backfired. You stood up and let out a sound you never knew you can make. You headed to the door and you saw Tsuki and Yamaguchi standing at the door.

"Yooo, we got some popsicles for you-" you cut Yamaguchi off and you grabbed the bag from him.

"Thank you, loves." you said as you turned around and closed the door. You headed back to where Akaashi was and handed him a popsicle. You just wanted to eat something cold so you didn't bother staying at the door for very long.

"Oh my, where did you get this from??" he asked as he quickly tried opening the wrapper.

"Tsuki and Yamaguchi brought it. I don't think they know your here, though." you said as you grabbed one and went back to your spot.

"Oh, say thank you to them for me, then." he said. You nodded and you started licking the popsicle and continued to watch the show.

"There's actually a lot in there so take as much as you want." you said as you pointed your popsicle to the bag that was on the coffee table.

A few minutes passed and you didn't realize that you were already on your third popsicle.

"Y/n, you're licking that so aggressively." he said as he let out a giggle.

"It's because it's hot, ok??" you whined.

"Heh, yeah, I knowww." he replied.

"Ok, but why did you bring it up all of a sudden? Want me to do it to your dick, or something?" you said.

"Wait- no-" you mumbled. He ended up staring at you for a while untile he laughed again.

"Hm, that would actually be nice." he replied in a teasing type of tone. You sat there, in shock.

-------------------------------------

hi after a few more chapters i'll be ending the book but i may start a book 2 of this oneee

its just bc i have another story in mind but after that story i'll make the book 2 of this and it'll have more things happening such as more smut- LMAO