p r a c t i c e

You arrived at the gym and you heard a ball being thrown around in there. You peaked in and you saw Akaashi was already doing setter warm ups.

"Yo, Akaashi." you greeted. He bowed slightly when he heard you.

"He's so respectful-" you thought.

"Just put your bag down near mine over there. Then come here and do tosses with me." he instructed. You dropped your bag and you shuffled towards him.

"Ok, so do you want to toss it back and forth or do you want me to toss it to you and see how far you can set?" he asked.

"Maybe the second choice-?" you replied, hesitantly.

"Alright, then." he took a ball from the cart and stood a pretty good distance in front of you.

"Tell me when you're ready." he said. You put your fingers in a triangular position to indicate that you're ready and he threw it to you. He threw it well and you were able to set it back to him and he caught it.

"Oh, that was a nice set. Maybe you could try jumping a little." he walked towards you and went a little bit behind you.

"Try to flick you wrists out a bit more and also jump a little. Also straightened your back a little." he adjusted your shoulders and your back. He was trying to raise your arms a bit and you noticed that he was really close to your face.

"Yoyoyoyoyo, I- He's so close." you thought.

"There. Now, try again." he went back to his spot and he tossed to you again. You set it and he caught it perfectly.

"Yes, that was perfect, Y/n!" he cheered. You felt yourself blush a little.

"Thank youu!" you replied.

"Do you wanna work on something else or do you wanna keep on setting?" he asked.

"Oh, maybe I can try diving? I kinda suck at that too." you replied.

"Sure, we can do that. Maybe you should get knee pads. If you have shorts, that'll be nice since it's easier." he insisted.

"Oh, yeah, I do. I'll change then." you walked over to your bag and grabbed a pair of short-shorts and headed to the washroom. Luckily, there was one near the gym so you didn't have to walk too far. After you changed in a stall, you walked out and went in front of the mirror.

"Maybe these ones are too short. It's ok, Akaashi can look at my ass while I dive." you sighed as you pulled them down a bit. You headed back and went to get the knee pads. You attached them and ran back to the net and you saw Akaashi sitting on the bench, drinking water.

"Yo, I'm good, now." you yelled. You went to get a ball from the cart, which was near the bench. There was barely in there since you guys used most of it. You reached down to get one.

Little did you know, while Akaashi was drinking, he glanced over to see your bum slightly sticking up. He almost spit out his water, but he held back. He felt himself turn red and his breathing was labored. But as you turned around, he looked away, quickly.

"Akaashi, you ready? You ok?" you asked. He nodded and smiled.

"I'm ok. You can go do stuff, for now. I'll watch you from here. Kinda tired." he replied. You nodded and just started doing wall sets on the wall that was opposite from where he was sitting, so technically, he has a good view of your ass.

"She has a nice personality, good looks, and a nice body. I kind of want her to be my soulmate. I hope she is. I like her. I want her." he thought. He stood up and called for you.

"Hey, Y/n," he called.

"Do you wanna maybe come over for a bit? At my place?" his words left you a bit surprised.

------------------------------

omg short chapter its a tease ;)

also pls dont come for me im not good at writing smut lololol