t o u c h

xtreeeem smut maybe depends on how you see it lol this is what yall signed up for, handle it like a buff person :D

---------------------------

Your cheeks flushed. You didn't know how to respond or what to do. Akaashi was just looking up at you with a grin plastered across his face.

"A- wha- what?? Uh, I-" you stammered.

"Hm? You embarrassed?" he teased.

"IT'S HIS FIRST DAY BACK AND THINGS ARE ALREADY ESCALATING... WHAT." you thought. He got up and sat beside you, instead. He was patting his lap, signalling you to sit on his lap. You hesitated for a moment but you ended up giving in.

"You still follow my orders, huh? Good girl~" he teased even more. You buried your head into his shoulders in embarrassment.

"AKAASHI- I-" you said as your voice was muffled. He let out a light sigh and you started feeling his hands go up your shirt.

"A-Akaashi-? What are you-" you whimpered. You shivered as his warm hands glided across your back.

"Huh, I wonder what will happen, Y/n. What do you think-?" he said as he let out another giggle.

"YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN, YOU SNEAKY LITTLE MAN." you thought. You let out whimper in response and he continued to caress you.

The small whimpers you let out slowly turned into breathy moans and you didn't notice it, but Akaashi did.

"Ah, babe, if you-" he said in a low, whispering tone as he leaned his head on your shoulder, as well. You then realized what was happening and your eyes widened.

"OH, UH, NO, I'M SORRY." you apologized as you jerked your head back. You were met with a confused expression an Akaashi's face.

"Why are you apologizing-? Instead, you should continue." he said as he grabbed your thighs to pick you up.

"woAH, UH, AKAASHI, WAIT-" you didn't get the time to react properly since he was already heading upstairs.

---------------------------------

At that point, things already started getting.. spicy. You found yourself buried in between his thighs as his moans echoed throughout the room.

"Ngh, Y/n, ah~" he moaned. His face was hot, his head was thrown back and his hands were entangled in his messy hair. Your head bobbed up and down as you sucked him off.

"Ah, Y/n, you're good, huh?" he said as he looked down on you. You felt flattered since it was literally your first time doing the gawk gawk. You continued to do your thing and he continued enjoying it.

His head jerked up a little while after and his eyes widened. You look up at him and you were slightly concerned.

"Ah, Y/n, I'm-" he whimpered. You already knew where this was going.

"You close?" you said as you licked upwards with a smile on your face. He nodded and you stopped completely.

"No, not yet." you said as you got on top of him.

"Ah, you think you can top me like that? You got no chance against me, darling." he said as he flipped you and your back hit the bed. He leaned to kiss you as he lined up with your entrance. You were letting things slide but you didn't expect him to thrust right away. Your eyes widened and your moan was muffled due to his lips still being on yours.

He pulled away and he was already in you.

"Ready?" he whispered. You hesitated but you ended up nodding. He started moving and you were trying your best not to let out a noise. He smiled and he caressed the side of your face.