s t u d y

"Oh, sure. Plus, we have to do that one project we have with like, a bunch of questions. We can do them there." you suggested.

"O-oh, yeah, good idea. We should finish it as soon as possible." Akaashi replied.

"We should get going now. Let's pack our stuff and head to my place." he continued. You nodded and went to your backpack and grabbed your pants to change back in to them.

"Do you mind if I change for a bit?" you asked, politely. Akaashi nodded and you went to the bathroom. You went to the washroom then changed as quickly as possible.

"Dang, so we boutta do the dirty? I see, I see. I'm ready so give that package to me~" you thought as you got out the stall. You headed back to the gym and you saw Akaashi holding your bag for you. He saw you and he put his arm out, waiting for you to grab the bag from him.

You ran to him and took it. You put your shorts in your bag and when you looked up, Akaashi was already walking and you tried to catch up.

"My place isn't too far from here. It's a walking distance." he said. You nodded and continued to follow him.

"Are you parents ok with me coming over?" you asked.

"My parents are out of town for a business trip right now so there's no one home but me." he explained. You nodded again. The walk was silent and you were trying to find conversation starters so it wouldn't be so awkward. But before you could speak, he started to ask you simple questions.

"So, do you watch any shows? Like, on Netflix?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah, I do, actually." you replied.

"Oh, really? Do you watch K-dramas?" he asked. You perked up when you heard K-dramas.

"You watch K-dramas?? I watch them too! Which ones do you watch?" you asked. He replied with a bunch of K-dramas and you guys went on and on about shows. He told you that he likes anime and you told him you liked anime too. You realized that both of you have a few things in common, which made you relieved.

--------------------------------

"Alright, we're here. Come in." he welcomed you in and you stepped inside and took you shoes off.

"Your place is really nice, actually." you said as you looked around.

"Thank you. You can come sit on the couch for now. Let me tidy my room up a bit since it's a bit messy." he said . You sat down and patiently waited. You then heard a door sliding a few minutes later and you saw Akaashi come out.

"You can come in, now. Bring your bag with you." he said as he gestured you in. You stood up and head to his room. You came in and the room was more spacious than you thought. There was king-sized bed with white bedding and a TV in front of the bed. There was a little table near the corner with a computer on it, which you assumed to be a study table.

"Even his room is nice. But his bed is too nice to do the dirty on it.." you thought.

"Y/n, are you ok?" Akaashi asked. You flinched and snapped out of it.

"Uh, yeah. I'm fine. We should start working now." you insisted. The both of you sat down and pulled the work out of your bags and started to get to work.

----------------------------------

It's been an hour of you you two studying and both of you started getting a bit tired. You guys got through most of the work and you just need to polish it a bit more.

"Hey, wanna take a break for a bit? I can get some food if you want." he insisted.

"Oh, sure, then. Thank you so muchhh~" you said. He gave you a warm smile and stood up to get food. You pulled your phone out and started texting Yamaguchi.

You: yo yams how much work did you

guys do so far

yams: what we have work?

yams: oh yea we do. no we didnt even start yet.

yams: tsuki wanted to go get dinner sooo-

You sighed and put your phone down and decided to look around his room for a bit. You saw some pictures near his bed and you started to look at them. You noticed that it was Akaashi and Bokuto as kids with some adults beside them.

"Oh, maybe these are Akaashi's and Bokuto's parents. Akaashi looks like his mom, kinda." you thought. You bent down a bit to see it better.

"Aweee, Akaashi looks so cute when he was a kid. I mean he still is now.." you mumbled.

"Hm, what was that Y/n?" you heard Akaashi come in the room. You straightened your back right away and you felt your face burn with embarrassment.

"O-oh, Akaashi.. How long were you standing there?" you tried laughing it off. He giggled a bit and walked in with two bowls of noodles.

"Long enough to hear you say I'm cute~" he said. He put the bowls down on the study table and you walked towards him.

"AhgghHghg, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." you apologized over and over again. He kept giggling and you started to eat.

"Hmm, I think you're cute too, Y/n." he turned to you with a smile and tucked your hair behind your ear.

---------------------

hehe gotta wait again ;)

plsplsplsplsplspls smut is coming soon but pls give me feedback if you think its wack also i didnt proof read this so have fun trying to figure out the words <3