s i g h t

"Yamaguchi, get up. We have school today." you said as you shook him. He started whining.

"5 more minutes pleaaaaase." he pleaded.

"Get up or else I'll ask Tsuki to stop fucking you for a week." you said. He got up immediately after you finished your sentence and headed towards the bathroom.

"You horny little child." you mumbled. You were already ready so you just had to wait for him to get ready. You went in front of your mirror and examined the initials engraved on your neck. The letters "A.K" were on it. You start to wonder who has those initials and you wanna figure it out quickly.

"Are you looking at it again?" Yamaguchi popped up in your room.

"Yeah. I want to know who he is. I want some dick, man." you sulked.

"It must be sad not getting any action for your little thing, huh?" he asked.

"Yeah, I know right." you said in a sad tone.

"Anyways, are you ready yet? Are you ready to go?" you changed the topic. He nodded and you guys left.

------------------------------

You and Yamaguchi reached the classroom and he headed right to Tsuki since all of you guys are in the same class. All of you guys were talking and the classroom was pretty chaotic because the teacher wasn't there yet.

You looked around the class to remember if anyone had the same initials as the one on your neck. As you were looking, you saw Ushijima in front of you. He had his back towards you.

He's like you, he hasn't found his soulmate yet. Sometimes you wonder what it would be like if you fucked him.

"I would love to be pounded by him-" you thought.

"Ahh, I see Y/n is staring Ushijima againnnn," you turn around and you see one of most annoying bitches, Bokuto Kotarou. You flinched and you hit him.

"Ow, Y/n, you're mean!" he reacted. You flipped him off.

"oW, Y/n, yOu'rE mEanN." you mocked him.

"Ew, it's Bokuhoe. Owl lookin' ass bitch" Tsuki said in disgust. Bokuto laughed.

"Hey there, Tsukibalala. I heard you and little Yam-Yam are dating now. Y'all are kinda cute." he said. You saw both of them were blushing.

"WHAT SALTYSHIMA IS BLUSHING," you exclaimed. Tsuki doesn't blush a lot, so it's surprising to see him as red as a tomato.

"Anyways, I heard that someone from another class is transferring to our class. Y'all know who it is? Cuz I don't." Bokuto asked.

"Wait, there's a new guy in our class, now?" Yamaguchi yelled.

"I heard it's that one smart dude." Tsuki added.

"Which one? There's so many smartasses, which one?" you asked.

"Isn't it Akaashi?" Tsuki replied.

"Akaashi? Who the fuck is Akaashi??" Yamaguchi asked, confused.

"OH AKAASHI?? YES I LOVE HIM! Wait, no homo though." Bokuto yelled. You were just listening in while you were staring at Ushiwaka.

"Hey, Y/n, you know him right?" Tsuki asked. You flinched slightly and shook your head.

"Nope, never heard of him." you replied.

"Yo, the teacher ain't even here yet. Where is he?" you hear one of your classmates speak. All of you look up and realized that too.

"I could care less, to be honest." you thought. You pulled out a pen and you suddenly had the urge to draw, even if you didn't have paper.

"Uh, guys, do any of y'all have any paper?" you asked. Tsuki shook his head.

"No, sorry." Yamaguchi said.

"If I did, I would've thrown it on Bokeshima." Bokuto replied. Tsuki snarled.

"Guys, please don't do this again." you begged. Thankfully they stopped. The class quieted down and everyone turned to the door and there, you saw your teacher with a student beside him.

----------------------------

FEFNFEOWHNF IM SO SORRY LMAO I THINK I FORGOT TO PUBLISH THE FINISHED VERSION OF THIS CHAPTER

so now its literally so short and it sucks but i'll make it up to you guys by publishing a chapter early T^T