t o g e t h e r

hi yall just a lil note that this chapter is really short so i'll publish two chapters today :D

------------------------------------------

"Wha- 'Kaashi, what's wrong-" again, you were cut off.

"Just get in please." his voice was still monotone. It scared you a bit, but you still followed what he said. He drove off to some place. You didn't know where he was taking you, but you just went with it.

The whole car ride was dead silent. He didn't want to spark a conversation, and neither did you. You soon arrived to a house that you've never seen before.

"We're here." he said as he got out the car. You did the same and you followed him inside. You looked around the place and it was huge. Akaashi was just standing in front of you, his back facing you.

"Akaashi, tell me what's wrong-" he suddenly turned around and hugged you. In shock, you just stood there, accepting his embrace.

"Y/n, sorry for not talking during the ride. I didn't wanna cry while driving." he said as his voice slowly cracked towards the end. You pulled out of the hug and Akaashi's face covered in tears.

"A..kaashi-?" seeing him cry made you wanna cry, too. Tears suddenly streamed down your face as your shocked expression stayed plastered across your face.

"I'm so happy I get to hold you again.." he said as he looked down, wiping his tears away. He held his hands out to cup your cheeks and you placed your hands over his.

"Me too, 'Kaashi. Me too." you responded.
------------

For the next few hours you were together, you guys spent your time trying to catch up with each other. He continued explaining what happened during his time away and you explained how badly you were doing while he was gone.

At this point, you found comfort just by looking at him, knowing he's ok and safe.

"Oh, Y/n, just a quick question." he said as he laid down his head down across your lap.

"Mhm." you replied as you stroked his hair gently.

"Did Tsuki ever tell you where his initials were?" he asked. You looked down at him in confusion.

"Uh, yeah, actually. Why? Do you wanna know-??" you asked.

"Yeah, tell me." he said while he let out a giggle.

"Hmm, I remember Yams telling me it was on his, you know. Thing." you emphasized.

"Ah, I see, I see." he said as he closed his eyes.

"Why'd you wanna know?" you asked. There was a moment of silence before Akaashi opened his mouth to respond.

Casually, he opened his eyes again, "I never knew Tsuki and I had so much in common."