m e a n

"Uh, yeah, of course. I would love to have you teach me!" you exclaimed. He gave you a warm smile. He put both of his hands on your shoulders and you felt yourself blush.

"Great! We should meet some days after school either here or somewhere else then. That way, I could teach you techniques and some other things. Does that sound good to you?" he asked.

"Ok, that sounds great!" you said. He smiled at you and you smiled back.

"Ah, look at the time. We have to get going now." he said as he looked at the clock right above the door. You nodded and followed him out of the gym. Yamaguchi and Bokuto were still outside, upset. You saw Tsuki making his way towards you guys and he looked like nothing's happening.

"What do we even have next?" Akaashi asked.

"Akaaaaaaashiiiiii, why did you leave me againnnnnnnn?" Bokuto wailed as he dragged himself towards Akaashi.

"I don't think that was the answer he wanted, Bokuto." you said. He slowly turned to you with a sad look.

"shUT UP, Y/N! YOU STOLE AKAASHI FROM ME I DON'T LIKE YOU NO MORE-" he said shouted. You heard Tsuki and Yamaguchi giggling.

"Ohh, come one, Bokubro, you know you love me. I know you could never hate me." you replied. He pouted and went to put his head against Akaashi's back.

"Bokuto-san, come on. Class starts in a few minutes." Akaashi said, trying to get Bokuto off his back. He eventually straightened up and started becoming loud again.

"Oh, did you guys know that I finished a project??" he said, enthusiastically.

"That's great, Bokuto-san. You never finish projects, so it's nice hearing that you finished one." Akaashi replied. Bokuto did a little "tee-hee" and started skipping while walking. Akaashi looked unbothered while he said that. He always looks unbothered.

"Anyways, Y/n, when do you wanna start practicing? We could do it today if you want." Akaashi said out of the blue.

"WOAH Y/N YOU BETTER NOT BE DOING THE NASTY WITH AKAASHI-" Yamaguchi said. You flinched and made a confused face.

"What? No, he was gonna teach me how to set better. WAS THAT WHAT YOU WERE THINKING?? YA NASTY." you replied back. He let out a laugh and you started to think as to when you wanna start.

"Hmm, maybe today is nice. The weather and everything is good. Just tell me where and I'll be there." you said with a smile.

"Ok, great. Just go to the school gym since no one's really scheduled there today. Go there right after class." he replied. You nodded. By that time, you all got to class and sat down and started class.

"For today's class, you all will get in to partners and work on these questions. Make sure to support your answers properly. Ok go." you teacher said, blankly.

"Tsuki~" you heard Yamaguchi say. Tsuki nodded and they instantly reviewed the questions together. You didn't really know who to partner up with so you looked around the room. You saw Bokuto with Ushijima, surprisingly.

"Wait,so if Bokuto's with Ushijima, then that means I can be with Akaashi?" you thought. As you say that, you felt someone poke you.

"Y/n! Wanna be together? Bokuto-san always complains about me leaving him when in reality he's the one who leaves me more." it was Akaashi.

"Yeah, I can tell. He's lowkey mean." you said. He giggled and he started to look through the questions. You looked through the questions with him and started discussing.

The teacher gave you almost the whole class to talk about the questions since there were a lot so by the time you and Akaashi finished discussing, the bell had already rung.

"That's it for today. Two weeks from now, you should all be done the good draft." he said as he dismissed all of you. You felt a hand on your shoulder as you stood up and you turned to see who it was. It was Yamaguchi. He was smiling at you and smiled back. You saw Bokuto walking towards you and you made a disgusted face towards you and he did the same.

"Wow, so you complain about how Akaashi leaves you but then you're the one leaving him?? Talk about a good friend." you said while you crossed you arms.

"LISTEN-" you cut him off just as he was about to talk.

"Uh, uh, uh, now apologize to poor Akaashi." you said.

"SorrRry AkAAaaaaaAShi" he mocked. Everyone laughed and you all head out the class.

The five of you were walking in the hallway with Akaashi being beside you and the rest were in front of both of you. They were laughing and talking and you were talking with Akaashi.

"So, Y/n, how long have you been playing volleyball?" he asked you.

"Oh, I started not too long ago. Maybe like, two years ago?" you replied. He nodded.

"What about you?" you asked.

"About the same time, actually. I just started because Bokuto-san started playing and I started to find it really fun." he replied.

You guys got to the next class and went on with your day.

--------------------------

It was finally the end of the day and you realized you haven't told Tsuki and Yamaguchi about the thing with Akaashi yet.

"Oh, Yams, Tsuki, I'm not gonna walk with you guys home today. I'm gonna practice volleyball with Akashi." you said.

"Ouuuu, is Y/n finally gonna have se-" you cut Yams off.

"yaMS I SWEAR IF YOU CONTINUE THAT SENTENCE." you yelled. Tsuki snickered and you glared at him.

"Anyways, I'm going now. Byee!" you said.

"Bye, Y/n, have funn~" Yams yelled back at you.