Chapter 9

Y/n POV

It's been a couple of days since Christmas and if Ariana tries to cast another spell on me with her fucking wand I'm gonna break it.

"CAN YOU STOP" she poked me again with her wand and ran off. I ran to catch her and the dogs followed me. Ariana has stayed with me since I've been in LA and I'm leaving in 2 days. Anyways she made me go to her house to pick up Toulouse and Myron. The other dogs are in New York.

"OW FUCKING BITCH" I yelled out. I banged my cast on the side of the fucking island. Ariana ran over to me and checked my hand.

"Are you okay?" My sweet lovely annoying girlfriend asked.

"Yea it's whatever"

"You sure?"

"Yes babe im fine"

"Okay good, now move" She moved me out of the way and walked over to the fridge and grabbed some water. I walked up behind her and placed my chin on her shoulder.

"I wanna do something today."

"What do you want to do exactly?" She grabbed my forearm and rubbed it.

"Let's go in a date. I mean since I am leaving in two days."

"You're coming in my jet right?" She asked me.

"You coming to New York?"

"Yes. I mean... I do live there." She said mocking my tone

"Technically not really. You fucking live everywhere"

"You're not wrong. But no... New York is just i don't know. It's a dream come true I guess"

"I get that." I grabbed her hand and spun her around to look me in my eyes.

"So... Ariana"

"So... y/n"

"Would you like to go on a date with me?"

"Of course I do you asshole. Where are we going?"

"I'll surprise you. Just dress... comfortable"

"Okay. But can I get a kiss first."

I smiled and leaned in and pecked her lips.

"And everyone is coming"

"Baby... I love everyone but... what about just us." She ran her hand up and down on my collar bone.

"Ariana when you see where we're going you're gonna be happy I said let's bring them. Just trust me. Please?"

"Fine. Only because you're cute and I trust you"

"Babygirl I ain't cute. I'm fine as fuck"

"Ew no don't do that. That's cringey"

"Mmtch you love it." I sucked my teeth

"Ehhh"

"Fuck you Grande."

"You could fuck me before we leave..."

"I heard that Ariana!" Joan yelled out. Ariana's jaw dropped and I laughed at her.

"Ha ha. That's what you get for poking me with that stupid ass wand. You lucky I didn't break that shit."

"Break it and I break your other hand."

"Touché Grande" She chuckled to herself and I rolled my eyes.

"Can you go get ready please."

"Okay but I want a real kiss. And carry me" She put her arms up and looked me in my eyes. How the fuck can I say no? You know how??? YOU CANT