Chapter 11

3k?? Ayeee

Arianas POV

It's been a week and y/n is back working. While I'm here at home...

But since the hotel they're building is literally only 3 blocks away from me, usually when she's on lunch break she stops by and I make her lunch.

But right now it's late and I think y/n/n gets off right about now. Wait no she got out like 10 minutes ago. But I'm with Frankie and Aaron in the living room and we're watching Hercules.

We ate a lot of popcorn. And French fries. And twizzlers. And more unnecessary snacks.

I was laying on Frankies shoulder when I heard the elevator door open.

Frankie gets up quickly and I stand behind him. He grabs a stick that was in the corner and walks up to the doorframe and then when the person got to the doorframe he hit them in the legs.

"what the fuck!?!" I heard a groan and a drop to the floor. I know that groan...

Frankie turns on the light and it's y/n/n in her work clothes and a coat being as though it's still fucking cold in New York.

"Frankieeee" I whined and walked over to my baby.

"Why are you Grandes so aggressive?"

"They're Italian" Aaron said and y/n shot up.

"Who the Fuck is that?"

"It's Aaron calm down" I rubbed her arm and she nodded her head.

She got up and I notice that she's not in an amazing mood.

"You okay?" I rubbed the side of her face.

"Uhh Yea.. yea I'm fine" she smiled and I know that smile all too well. It's a fake smile... But I'll let it slide.

"How was work?" I kissed her cheek.

"Could've been better" she walked over to the living room and saw Frankie.

"Hey Frankie" she gave him a hug and they swayed side to side.

"Okay Frankie let go of my girlfriend now..." I said which made y/n let out a little laugh.

At least that made her laugh.

"Frankie move" Aaron pushed Frankie off of y/n.

"I'm Aaron" he put his arms out for a hug.

"Yes I'm very well aware of that now" she smiled and gave him a hug.

"It's nice to meet you Aaron" she pulled back from the hug and he looked over at me and smirked.

I rolled my eyes because I know what he was thinking. "Ouu she's strong".... yes. Strong and mine.

"Same here. Ariana talks a lot about you in the group chat"

"Oh really?" She looked over at me and I rolled my eyes and walked over to the beanbag.