Chapter 15

14k!!! RIP that pussy ayeeee

Narrators POV

Does Ariana actually think y/n forgot about tearing her up? Honestly it's hilarious.

It's been a week and y/n's jaw is almost completely healed.

Y/n and Ari were in her uncle Luis' backyard, and they kept sending messages back and fourth. Being as though they can't say what they wanted with their friends around.

Ariana was sitting with Frankie and Aaron, pretending like she wasn't sending dirty messages to her girlfriend back and forth. While y/n was by the table sitting with Malissa and Dante.

Ari💍🕊:
y/n it's been a week and u haven't done anything yet. keep talking shit but nothing is going to happen😂😂

My love💍💕:
k

Ari💍🕊:
go in the house then. we'll see if u will actually do something

My love💍💕:
we're not having sex in my uncles house😐

Ari💍🕊:
exactly what i mean

My love💍💕:
remember these words. i. am. going. to. fuck. u. up

Ari💍🕊:
k

Y/n waited a while until Frankie and Aaron left and when they finally did, Dante, Malissa, and Uncle Luis walked inside because it was dark. Ariana decided to push her girlfriend further and walk to the other side of the backyard and sat down on the sheet that was on the grass.

Y/n got up and sat next to Ariana. Y/n gripped her throat so she can look up at her.

"What did I tell you?"

" 'I am going to fuck you up' I think that's what it was"

"You think that's what it was?" She held Ariana'a throat a little tighter causing Ari to smile.

"I love when you choke me" she whispered as her lips grazed y/n's.

Now Ariana knows y/n likes when she's verbal. It turns her on. But never has she had sex with y/n where it was "I'm a slut" kind of rough.

And that's what Ariana has been waiting on. To be

"...fucked like your little slut"

"Shut the fuck up" y/n looked over towards the house to see if the windows and curtains were closed. And they were.

Y/n thinks her uncle knew what was about to go down. I mean she wouldn't be surprised. Her uncle knows her way too well.

"Make me"

Y/n nodded her head and stood up.

She unbuttoned her jeans and pulled her dick out in front of Ariana.

She shoved her dick inside of Ariana's mouth and gripped her hair. Ari swirled her tongue around her girlfriends tip and brought her hand up to release y/n's balls. She swirled them around her fingers and y/n thrusted in and out of Ariana's mouth at a smooth pace.