Chapter 14

12k!! Turn the fuck up!!!

Ariana's POV

"Babe" I tapped y/n/n's back and she groaned into the pillow.

"Come on you have your appointment" I rubbed the back of her neck down to her shoulder back to her neck.

Me doing that made her fall asleep again and I rolled my eyes.

I get up and sit on her back and start massaging down her shoulders.

"Y/n get up"

"No"

"Get up" I tugged on her hair and she let out a really loud groan. I get off of her and walk to the other side of the bed and see her eyes closed and her mouth slightly agape.

"Baby wake up we have to get their early" I ran my nail down her ear to her jawline.

"Come here" she lifted her arm and i laid under her.

"Good morning" I kissed her forehead and she Snuggled her head into my chest.

I sighed in surrender and just scratched the back of her head for a while.

My hands traveled down her back and I ran my nails up and down for a couple of minutes.

"I love you" she whispered into my chest and it made me smile.

She's honestly so lucky that I'm not dumping a damn bottle of water on her.

"Can you get up so we can get ready please? We have to go to your appointment and if we're late you're going to have to re-schedule it again."

She groaned into my chest and kissed my jaw and then got up. She stretched her arms out and rolled her shoulders back.

"My back is fucking killing me. I gotta go to the chiropractor"

I crawl over to her and pressure her shoulder blades with the ball of my palm.

"I can get you one by the end of the week"

"For real? You don't have to do all that"

"Yea but I want to" I lean her back and then managed my way onto her lap. Myron and Toulouse hopped on the bed as well and crawled on top of her too.

"Your babies want your attention" she told me.

"They want your attention"

She rubbed both of their bodies and they started rubbing on her side.

"If they start eating my gaming chair I'm feeding them to the rats"

I slapped the back of her head and got up off her.

"Damn... those legs" I turn around and she looks back up into my eyes.

"Stop being a perv"

"you weren't saying that a couple days ago when you were moaning "mmm y/n tear it up baby" i don't remember you complaining then"

I stood there still like the emoji "🧍‍♀️"

"If I break up with you. That'll be the reason why." I walked over to her closet and grabbed her towel and threw it at her.

"Thanks" she stood up and walked out the room to the bathroom.

I followed behind her and Malissa and Dante were sleeping in the living room.

As per usual.

"Wake up!!!" Y/n hit them with pillows and they groaned and covered themselves with blankets.