Chapter 12

6k go crazyyy

Trigger warning ⚠️

Ariana's POV

A: "I miss you. Can I come over?"

It's been a couple of days since I've seen her last Sunday... and I just want to be held.

Y/n: "No"

Did this bitch just say no?

A: "What do you mean no?" I pout in the camera and she rolls her eyes.

Y/n: "Babe you know how I feel about you coming to Brownsville. It's too dangerous for you."

A: "I have security."

Y/n: "I don't want to take any chances" she says emotionless. She looks like a vampire.

She's in the dark with no light just laying down.

She's definitely tired.

A: "Can you come over then?"

Y/n: "Baby I'm tired and I don't feel like taking a train all the way over to Manhattan"

A: "I'll get my driver to get you"

Y/n: "Honestly... I just want to stay in my bed. I don't want to get ready."

A: "You don't even have to get ready. You can come in pajama pants for all that I care"

Y/n: "Mmtch ariii" she whined.

A: "pleaseeee?"

I pout in the camera again and play with my hair and she lets out a deep sigh.

Y/n: "Fine. Malissa and Dante are out there anyways. They can go pick you up and you can drive over here."

A: "I don't need them to make sure I'm safe"

Y/n: "Do you want to come over or not?"

A: "I'm a grown woman y/n" I cross my arms and lift my eyebrow.

Who does this girl think she is? My mother? Last time I checked my mother was Joan Grande.

Y/n: "And I love you too much for you to get hurt. So they're going to pick you up and that's that."

Ugh would I be wrong for wanting to bounce on her dick for saying that right about now?

A: "Does your mom need anything?"

Y/m/n: "No" I heard her mom's voice and it makes me chuckle.

A: "Is she laying with you?"

Y/n: "Yes she is... she was cold so she decided to bother me and put her cold ass hands up my back"

A: "So are we cuddling tonight orrrr"

Y/n: "Yea. As long as I don't have to get up then I'm good"