Chapter 4

Ariana's POV

Y/n: "Hey beautiful." Y/n/n said picking up the phone. I was currently back on tour, and I've been on tour for a week. Everyday we talked to each other on FaceTime. Right now I was waiting for hair and makeup. So I decided to call this sexy person. Inside and out.

A: "Hey y/n/n. Where are you?" I noticed she was walking and she had beanie on with a couple of her curls on her face, and I can tell she fixed her slit in her eyebrow because it was growing out before.

Y/n: "I'm on my way back home. But I just stopped at this pizza shop that's a block away from my building."

A: "Isn't today your workout day?"

Y/n: "Yea. But my mother and the 2 vultures were craving pizza."

A: "Don't they also live with their parents?"

Y/n: "Yea Dante lives with his mom and Malissa lives with her pops. They're all a friend group. But right now they're acting homeless and just staying at my place." I laughed because she's always insulting them.

A: "Leave them alone. And you got a haircut?"

Y/n: "Yea. My damn hair grows out hella fast." I saw her enter the shop and she sniffled.

A: "You better not be getting sick. I'm gonna tell y/m/n." She stopped looking at what I'm guessing was the menu and glared at me through the phone. Damn I would never get get over her eyes.

Y/n: "You wouldn't. Stop playing. She'll deadass argue for mad long. And then I won't be able to go to sleep."

A: "Fine. You're lucky you're cute because I would've told."

Y/n: "Babygirl I'm not cute- NEXT." She was next in line.

"Uhh yea let me get a large pepperoni pie with extra cheese."

"That's it y/n/n?" The guy asked

"Yea Marco." She responded back.

A: "Damn they know you?"

Y/n: "Yea. This my neighborhood. Everyone knows me."

A: "Cute."

Y/n: "I just told you I'm not cute."

A: "Then what are you y/n?" I asked with a eyebrow raised.

Y/n: "I'm sexy as fuck."

"You sure are." I heard a bitch in the background.

"Excuse m-wait... Vanessa?" She asked the hoe. So this is what happens? Bitches just flirt with her? Wait- who the fuck is Vanessa?

"Mhm. Hey sexy." I saw that y/n/n face on the phone. She looked annoyed and upset.

"Vanessa what the fuck do you want?"

A: "do you want me to hang up? We can talk later." I didn't want to hang up but I didn't wanna seem invasive either

Y/n: "no no. It's fine. And I won't get to talk to you until later tonight."

A: "okay. such a cutie." She is tho. She's so sweet. Wait... how am I going to tell my fans that I like girls. They're going to think that there was some girl named Aubrey and then the whole thing with the monopoly song. But like... it was true. I didn't like girls in that way. Until I met
y/n. While I was thinking I noticed y/n get all loud.

"YOU CHEATED ON MEEEE. WHAT THE FUCK." She yelled out. She looked so fucking upset.

"But y/n/n it's not the same. And I told you I was sorry for that."