Chapter 5

Y/n POV

3 weeks later

It was 2 weeks until Christmas/Ariana's tour ending. AND IDK WTF TO GET HER. I already got Malissa, my mom, and Dante something. I had it hiding somewhere in the apartment. You see, there's a closet where my mom puts allll stuff that does fit anywhere else. So she stuffs it in there. Anyways I put the presents and stuff behind everything. I got Dante a boyfriend muscle body pillow(as a joke) but the real gift was a silk pajama set and then I also got him a beard kit. Okay so for Malissa I got her a gift card for a massage and then I also got her some damn make up and skins from Kim k. She kept talking about it and it was getting hella annoying.

Right now Malissa, Dante, and I were at her apartment that she lives in with her dad.

"Yo what should I get for Ariana?" I started scrolling through her Instagram to see what she likes. Then I gave up and went on Pinterest.

"You."

"Malissa what the hell are you talking about?"

"Fly out this week. Use the money you saved for her gift, and then fly out."

"Malissa that's it? How am I gonna go and NOT get anything? Tf is she, the grinch?"

"You're an asshole." She laughed out and I rolled my eyes.

"Dante what should I get?"

"Just do the 4 gift rule y/n/n" Mr. Brown(Malissas dad) told me as he walked over to the other sofa and sat down to turn on the tv.

"Wassup Uncle B?" I walked over to him and dapped him up. And then sat next to him.

"Nothing much but I see you got girl trouble. I thought I taught you the gift rule."

"You probably did but ion remember."

"Okay so you get her 1 gift she wants, 1 gift they need, 1 gift to read, and one gift she doesn't know she wants, but you know she'll like it."

"Oh so now I have to get her 4 and I don't even know ONE gift? Woah dejavú." They laughed at my last comment.

"One gift should be you going to her last concert for the tour."

"But then what's the point if she's gonna see me the day after?"

"You'll still see her a day early. And maybe you should ask her to be your girlfriend." Dante said while eating popcorn and watching the tv.

"Right! You two have been talking for the last month. I think it's time to go onto the next stage."

"I mean I guess you're right."

"And plus you know Joan would help with this AND you should ask Brian and Scott to teach you a couple of dances. It's Monday so you should fly out to California in the next two days so that you have enough time to learn the dances."

"No that's too much. I think that maybe they would let me add a set to her show. I doubt that the fans would care. We could do the duet Mariah Carey and Justin Bieber did for all I want for Christmas." I said. Thinking about it, this might be an amazing gift.

"But she would have to know that it's a duet." Malissa said

"Nope. I'll ask Victoria if she'll ask ari to have a "duet" with her but instead of Victoria going on stage it would be me."

"OMG THATS A GOOD IDEA. Wait- are you going to spend Christmas over there or in ny."

"Well Dante, we should all fly out to Cali. As a group, we all put in money at the end of this week and we fly coach."