Chapter 2

Ariana's POV

Victoria and I decided to stay at my place and she fell asleep with me. So, when I woke up she kinda knew.

"Ari why are you up so damn early? It's your day off and its..." She rolled over to look at her phone

"10:27"

"I need to figure out what I'm gonna wear later."

"Girl why?"

"I'm going out with y/n" her jaw fell open

Y/n POV

"Yo wake up stupid fucks." I'm in the living room hitting them with pillows.

"Whyyyy?" Malissa covered her face with a pillow

"Because i need to be ready later."

"For what?" Malissa removed the pillow.

"I'm meeting up with Ariana."

"Oop then I'm coming. Dante get your gay ass up." She slapped him

"Ughhh. Fine." They finally got up.

"Good morning guys. How was the concert last night?" My mom walked into the living room

"It was amazinggg. Especially for y/n" Malissa stated.

"What do you mean. You met someone
y/n/n?" I nodded my head quickly

"You won't believe who." Dante stated

"Ariana Fucking Grande." I stated and her jaw dropped.

"No.... are you serious?"

"Yup. Lemme explain." I explained everything while I was helping her make breakfast. We ate breakfast and then I helped clean up. All of us including my mom went to the room.

"While i take a shower can y'all pick out an outfit for me?"

"Casual or comfy?" Malissa asked

"Both." I threw a smile over my shoulder.

"Bet."

I got out the shower and put on my boxers, sports bra, and socks. I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked to my room.

"So what y'all got?" I walked over to my dresser and put on some deodorant.

"A black tee, a red hoodie, a bomber jacket, black joggers, and your bred 1's."

"Damn im sexy as fuck

"Damn im sexy as fuck. No wonder bitches be calling me zaddy with a z"

"Girl please." Dante said and rolled his eyes.

"Dante don't hate because you can't get Shawn Mendes to go on a date with you." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Ew get the hell away from me." He pushed me away.