Chapter 6

Y/N POV

~Next day~

So today we go Christmas shopping to get some decorations. And we all put money in to buy a tree. Right now we were shopping for food. We decided to buy the tree and ornaments first, and me, my mom, and Ms. D are shopping for food while Dante, Mr. B, and Malissa are decorating the Airbnb.

"Okay so we need a pot roast, we're making Mac and Cheese, Eggnog, gingerbread men, a bunch of candy canes, red and green m&m's, Hot Fudge for y'all childish asses." Ms. D said.

"Mostly me." I said while looking over her shoulder at the list she made.

"Potatoes, hot cocoa, cereal for y'all to eat breakfast, and Joan sent me a bunch of vegan stuff so I could buy." My mom said looking at me with a smile and I rolled my eyes.

"So y/n."

"Yes mom?"

"Did you tell Ariana?"

"No. And I don't plan on doing so, yet." I grabbed the kart and leaned the front half of my body and pushed.

"Okay. Just don't forget to tell her."

"Mom how am I supposed to forget if it's a part of me. It's just something I'm not proud of."

"Ik Ik. Let's just forget about this conversation and go shopping."

We finished buying all the stuff and we went to go pay. While waiting on line the cashier was dead eyeing me.

"Yes?" I chuckled.

"You're cute."

"And I'm taken." I looked back up from putting my card in and sarcastically winked at her. Then I looked back down and put the pin in.

"You sure?" She asked while bagging all the groceries.

"I'm positive."

"fine."

She finally bagged all the groceries and I put all the bags in the kart. After that we exited out the supermarket and I rode the kart to the G-Wagon. I packed the trunk and we got in the car and started driving off. We arrived to our destination and we got out the car. I did a couple trips and then Mr. Brown started helping me with the bags.

"Thanks."

"No problem." He said as we both laughed.

"Y'all did an amazing job. This place is hella Christmasy."

"Awww thanks y/n/n mostly me." Malissa flipped her hair.

"Whatever Malissa."

We packed everything away and we just hung out and cooked dinner. We ate and then we washed all our dishes. We were tired from shopping so we called it an early night. And I haven't talked to ari that much today. And I don't plan on it. Let's just wait until next week.

———-
~Next week~

"Oh shit I'm nervous." I said while driving to the arena. Ariana has already started her show, so for now I'm just gonna hide out somewhere until the last song so I can sing the song with her.

"Why are you nervous? You haven't shut up about this all week."

"DANTE SHUT UP. I JUST AM."

"OKAY OKAY DONT KILL ME." I shot him a look in the rear view mirror and he rolled his eyes.

"Is it the gifts y/n/n?"

"No malissa. Maybe I don't know what I'm nervous about. I just am."

"For one the gifts are under the tree and shes going to love them. Second off you'll be her favorite gift."