Chapter 17

Ariana's POV

"Oh fuck baby you're so good at that" I gripped onto y/n's hair and pulled her more into my pussy.

I don't know what happened.

Y/n got back from the game and insisted on eating me out. I'm not complaining though.

"Cum for me ari" she looked up at me and continued licking me the way I love it.

She slips a finger inside, causing my mouth to fall open and throw my head back in ecstasy.

"ouu fuck" I bite my lip to help me keep my moans in and after a couple of pounds onto my g spot I came.

She licked the mess away and kissed back up my stomach, laying her head in the crook of my neck.

"I think I just saw Jesus" I kissed her cheek and she smiled.

"You liked it?"

"Did I like it? I loved it" My hand managed it's way to her back and I started to scratch her the way she likes it.

I love my girlfriend so much.

"Good. But Ari... I need to talk to you" she grabbed my hand to play with my fingers and I looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

"What happened?"

If this bitch cheated on me... honest to god I'll ruin her whole being.

One album made and her life would be ruined. Fans messaging her, people hating her, I'll make sure she remembers who the fuck she screwed over.

Knock knock

There was a knock on the door and I quickly cover myself with the blanket.

"Come in" I said and Frankie came in.

"Y/n do you think I can borrow a pair of socks?" Y/n nodded her head and pointed over to my dresser where she likes to keep her damn socks.

"Top drawer"

"Thank youuu" Frankie made his way to my dresser and it felt like he was taking forever.

Y/n started to kiss my neck, up to my ear, and I felt my heart racing.

What if she did cheat?

That means she would've been doing this to someone other than me? She would've had her dick inside a pussy that isn't mine?

"Goodnight you two" Frankie said as he walked out.

"Goodnight" y/n and I replied back.

"So what do you have to tell me?" I look down at her and her facial expression looks... different. I don't know if she's nervous or not.

"Ummm..." she looked like she was contemplating on telling me or not.

"I made you something" she pulled something out of her pocket and it was a ring. "While we were waiting for the cab I found this metal wire thingy and made it. It's kinda corny but I thought you might like it" she chuckled and I couldn't help but smile and kiss her.