Chapter 16

Yo we at 20k!!!

Y/n POV

I wake up to Ariana whining about how her pussy hurts... oh well.

As I stare at her, she rolls her eyes at me.

"Leave me the fuck alone" she turns her body and I honestly couldn't care less. She literally asked for this shit. No one told her to want this Godzilla tail.

"You are alone" my voice is raspier than usual so I clear my throat and sit up to drink some water sitting on the nightstand.

"My pussy hurts y/n!!!" Ariana sits up carefully to look at me.

I tore her pussy upppp

"Which part?"

"All of it!!"

I chuckled and got up to put on my shirt.

"Y/n I can't walk out there" my girlfriend whines and I shook my head and laughed.

"You can't walk period, so what the hell are you talking about?" I laughed even louder, as I leaned against the wall and she stared at me with a blank face.

"Y/n y/l/n if I walk out there. And your uncle and best friends are out there. I'm throwing heels at you"

"Mhm? Cool. Be able to walk and then come talk to me." I sent her a wink along with a smile and then turned my ass back around.

I heard her groan in annoyance but like I said... oh well.

Once I took a shower, I got out to brush my teeth and I looked over to the bed and Ariana went back to sleep. I shook my head and then walked over to grab a pair of boxers, a sports bra, a tee, and some shorts.

While I walked out the room I put on my shirt and I walked downstairs to the living room to see everyone talking.

"Oh shit Wassup tony" Tony was my uncles best friend that I've known for years.

"Wassup y/n/n how you been?"

"I'm good I'm good. How are the kids?"

"Well they're grown now y/n" he shrugged and took a pull out of his cigar.

"Yea but how are they? They doing Ight?"

"They're great"

"That's wassup" after a while of us talking, Ariana came in limping a bit and I couldn't help but laugh.

Well... do I feel bad? A little... but if there wasn't company I wouldn't be feeling bad. But now I do.

I get up and pick her up and carry her to the couch so she can sit on my lap.

"Tony this is Ariana, Ariana this is my uncles best friend tony."

"Hi it's a pleasure to meet you" she puts her hand out and he shakes it.

"As well... and you know, it takes a lot for y/n to settle down. What'd you do to her?" He joked.

More like what I did to her cause I be fucking her senseless.