Chapter 10

Thank you for 2k y'all

Ariana's POV

We dropped everyone off and then she got the stuff and we got in the car and drove off.

We got to my house and we pulled up to the driveway. I bit my lip softly and looked at her.

"Why you staring at me like that"

"Let's go inside, hurry up" I said while opening the door and getting out. I walked over to the front door and pulled out my keys. As I was doing so, I heard the G Wagon lock and beep. I unlocked my door and took off my shoes. And smirked at her.

"Damn can I come in the house first?"
Y/n chuckled while closing the door and locking it.

"I'm going to go make us some wine. Wait for me in my room?" I asked and she nodded. We went our separate ways and I heard her singing something while walking up the stairs. I chuckled and walked to the kitchen and got us 2 glasses and a bottle of wine. Should I go upstairs naked? Or should I go upstairs fully clothed?

I'll just take off my shirt and pants.

I placed the glasses and bottles down and took off my hoodie. I then took off my shirt and then my sweats. After that I took off my socks leaving me in nothing but my lingerie. I put the hoodie back on and zipped it up half way and let one side fall off of my shoulder. I grabbed the glasses and the wine bottle and took it upstairs. I walked into the dimmed room and I see that she lit some candles. She also took off her hoodie and she's left in her white tee, sweats, and socks.

"I hope you don't mind. I lit some of your candles" she said after blowing out the flame that was on the match.

"I don't mind" I said as I walked over to the nightstand and placed the wine bottle and glasses down. And she walked up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"You're so beautiful. I don't know what I did to be blessed with such a beautiful woman... inside and out." She whispered in my ear sending me chills down my body.

"Oh please y/n I'm not all that. You could've gotten someone with a curvy body." I said as I turned around and looked her up in her eyes.

"It doesn't matter if your curvy or not Ari. I think every part of you is beautiful. You were made how you were made. And thank god, because you are so fucking gorgeous in not only my eyes but the eyes of millions of other people. And I'm lucky enough to be able to have you standing in front of me and be able to call you mine. Because lord knows how long I've had a crush on you." She chuckled

"Y/n/n stop" I rolled my eyes back from the tears and she looked at me worried.

"Did i Say something wrong? Ariana I'm sorry I really hope I didn't trigger you or anything-" I cut her off with a kiss. We pulled back and She pecked my lips again. She held my hand and walked me over to the mirror and she stood behind me and placed her hand on my shoulders.

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?"

"I see a woman that people hate for the things I can't control" I said and she pouted. She rubbed my shoulders and arms softly.

"Can I tell you what I see?" She asked and I shrugged.

"I see a talented, beautiful, strong woman, that does as much as she can for others, even though she knows it's hurting herself in the end. I see a woman learning to work on herself a little bit at a time. I see a legacy and an empire. When I look into this mirror I see Ariana Grande. The baddest bitch alive. Not only do I see Ariana Grande I see Ari. My Ari. The Ari that stays up after concerts just to ask me how my day was. I see the Ari that forces me to wear hats in the cold because I'll get sick. I see the Ari that changed her religion for her brother because she didn't believe that it was right to say that being apart of the LGBTQ community is sinful. The Ari that doesn't judge me for still living with my mom in the ghetto. Baby, you are the most unbelievably, stunning, and astonishing woman ever. And I need you to know that." She said and I held the sleeve over my face to cover my crying. She wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed my shoulder. She makes me feel loved... wanted... cared for... and sexy.