Chapter 8

We gon pretend like jaguar came out during November 2019 k thanksss

KEEP IN MIND THIS IS DECEMBER 2019!

Ariana's POV

I slowly open my eyes to see a sleeping
Y/n beside me holding onto me like 2 days ago. A lot more loose though. I just stare at her sleeping and run my hands through her hair. Then I realized something... it's fucking Christmassssss. That's when I decide to slap her head and wake her. She shot her ass up and looked around and then looked at me and furrowed her eyebrows.

"It's Christmasssss. Merry Christmas babyyy" I said squealing the baby part and she smiled. I know she loves Christmas as much as I do.

"Merry Christmasss ahhhh" She squealed and leaned back down and squeezed me in a hug.

"So... christmas kiss?" I asked she leaned in and placed a kiss on my lips. And then kissed all over my face which made me chuckle. She got up off of the bed and walked over to my side and picked me up. We walked over to the bathroom and brushed our teeth. After we finished we both washed our faces. We dried our faces and she walked over to go put on her shirt. She grabbed it and then threw me the shirt I had on last night before I laid down. I buttoned it up and we walked out and we saw our moms, Nonna,
Mr. Brown, and Ms, D'angelo, Frankie, Doug, Scott, Brian, and Alexa.

"Merry Christmas you guysss" y/n walked over to everyone and gave everyone an individual hug. I did the same.

"So the girls and Dante are sleeping?" She asked. Everyone shook their head and she smirked.

"Y/n don't you wake them up. You do this every year. It's 7 in the morning let them sleep"

"I can't mom. You said it already. I do this every year. And it's 7 in the morning. I have to wake them up. Ariana I'm waking your friends up too. They not safe." Well Ricky, Fredo, and Tommy left last night. They're all really close to their moms so they left. She grabbed her phone and connected it to the beats speaker that she left in the kitchen so that she could listen to music while she cooks. She grabbed the speaker and started blasting Jackson 5 Santa clause is coming to town. She started knocking hard on everyone's doors and laughing.

"Y/N IF YOU DONT GO AWAY RN!" Malissa yelled out.

"Y/N SHUT THAT MUSIC OFF YOU ASSHOLE"

"DANTE DONT BE A GRINCH I GOT YOU A DILDO FOR YOUR ASSHOLE" my jaw dropped when she said that but she looked at me and shook her head telling me she was playing. She walked in his room and he threw a pillow at her. She chuckled and walked over to malissas room.

"YO MAL GET YOUR ASS UP."

"Shut the hell up give me some time Damn. Let me wash my damn mouth"

"Suck too much dick last night?" I hit her arm and she shrugged.

"I didn't even suck dick last night. I should've gotten Tommy's tho. He's fine as hell"

"I got you sis" I said and winked at her. She winked back and chuckled. Y/n rolled her eyes and walked over to Courtney's room next.

"I'm lowkey scared to go into her room" she said and I chuckled. She knocked hard on her door.

"YO COURTNEY GET YOUR ASS UP ITS CHRISTMAS."

"SHUT THE HELL UP Y/N IT'S TOO EARLY FOR THIS. AND ARIANA I HOPE YOU DIDNT ENCOURAGE THIS."

"I didn't do anything court, this is all her" y/n slapped my arm slightly.

"What?"

"She's gonna beat my ass"

"YOU DAMN RIGHT" y/n ran away over to Victoria's room.