Chapter 7

Y/n POV

"Y/n/n wake up." I felt someone kissing my nose and scratching my head. I groan and hug my pillow tighter. Listen... I don't like to get woken up. I'll rather wake up on my own. Even if it's the same time. I still would rather wake up on my own.

"Baby come onnn"

"Ari no. I don't want to wake up yet." I turned my head and tried to go back to sleep.

"Come on. I need to know what I'm going to wear later. And we need to go to my place to pick them up. And people are coming. And plus you need an outfit."

"For one, who else is coming? And 2, why the fuck do I need an outfit? I could just wear some red basketball shorts and a shirt and I'll look sexy regardless." She thumped my head softly.

"Ow Ariana damn." She chuckled and then kissed it.

"Big baby. Anyways, you're not wearing that. You're picking an outfit where your dick isn't swaying around"

"It wouldn't be swaying around if I had compression shorts on Ariana."

"You're not wearing those ew."

"Bruh why?"

"Because Ik those make your dick feel uncomfortable. And I kinda like seeing your print."

"Perv. You're probably about to tell your friends what we did last night too." I smiled.

"Mhmmm." She leaned in and kissed me. Mind this... my eyes were still closed.

"Fine then imma tell my friends." I was going to regardless💀

"I'm pretty sure they heard."

"Oh well."

"What do you mean 'oh well'? What about your damn mom y/n/n??"

"What about her?" I chuckled because Ik damn well.

"Stop playing."

"Baby she doesn't care. Most she's gonna do is ask me, not you, if I used a condom."

"Which you didn't do."

"Not my fault. And plus I was going to pull out but you didn't let me."

"Because it felt way too good to let you pull out." She leaned in and kissed me and I opened my eyes slowly.

"There's my baby" She rubbed my eyelids very softly as if I was the most delicate thing ever.

"Anyways, who's coming?"

"Tommy and Fredo are coming too."

"Oh my god. Fredo seems like the only sweetheart."

"That's because he isss" She chuckled.

"I watched the dangerous woman diaries and he's deadass like the cutest human being ever."

"Ohh so you really are a fan?"

"Don't call me that. I'm yours that's what I am."

"Damn okay. Passive aggressive much?"

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that. I just don't want people thinking I'm with you because you're Ariana Grande, you know?"

"I know." She leaned in and kissed me again.

"And we need to talk about how you sleep."

"Why?" I genuinely don't know what the fuck I do in my sleep.

"For one you're clingy with the blanket and you were holding on way too tight on me."

"Kinda like you with my dick last night." She hit my chest.